D Type Visa - how to get it?

Hello Friends!
How Are You?
I am from Pakistan and i am in search of D type visa for china,if anybody know how do i get it then please reply me.
thanks to all of you!

Hello Mesam Raza

welcome to Expat.com

Hope that somebody will be able to inform  you.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

:)
Thanks!
Kenjee

Mesam hi

Are you confused with Visa types?  Why do you want/need a D Visa?

I have asked a friend who is a visa expert (but very expensive) about the China D Visa and he replied .....

It is a special visa that even most officers at the PSB know relatively little about, and this makes the task for applicants to both obtain accurate information about the full criteria, and to apply very difficult. Additionally, the background checks are not always the most welcome as it can reveal certain points that can be difficult and costly to address.

Having written the aforementioned, it is by its nature, the most sort desired and coveted visa as it provides permanent residence in China. For any non-Chinese person it can be essential under various circumstances. However, as individual private applications frequently, or dare I say usually, fail - it is vital to have proper and comprehensive advice first, and then a handholding exercise through the application process  both through the presenting, and the normal investigations such a visa application is subject to. A connection at the highest possible level, and a personal written recommendation from a select source, are usually paramount to ensure the success our clients normally enjoy.

Most applicants for this visa do have grey areas in their own backgrounds, and these must be very carefully and fully addressed before an application is presented. These are areas that most applicants would not normally associate with a visa application. The application process takes months. Checks are extensive. Hence why most applications made independently by non-Chinese fail. Once failed, re-applying in vastly most difficult as the history from a failed application exists, and will certainly and very seriously mar any future application.

The process has many points in common with an application for similar status in the UK or USA that no non-British person in their right mind would even dream of attempting as a DIY task. 

An evaluation as to whether or not it is advantageous to make such application is also essential to protect an applicants current status.

Further and more detailed information can be made available and all related questions answered at a confidential consultation

I hope this is useful

Hi Manlin,

Thanks for the detailed information.

Mesam,

Could you please elaborate the reason of type D Visa? Thanks.

Hi!
Manlin thanks for you answer i understand what you have said.

Zohaib.u.khan and Manlin,

I need Visa because i want to shift in china for my study and for future plans.
i am tired from my house because of personal house reasons,you understand what i mean.
if you people know  any other type of visa which is good for me then please tell me
i will be very thankful to you.

I have a D visa and work permit (permanent resident that can work)

If you have skills or expertise that are in demand in China, then you may be lucky enough to be granted one.

The easiest pay is to contribute to China and establish a business. That will not be a cheap thing to do but with the right commitment and investment it will be possible

If anyone says they can get you a visa and you do not satisfy either of the conditions above,  then they are wrong.

if u have money then can buy connection for china work visa. let me know. regds

ms lexi / mr rony