Lead expat process engineer salary

Hello,
My name is sam, I would love to know how much to expect as gross salary range for senior expat process engineer position in Brussels? I xurrently work & live in canada ut might have opportunity to move to Belgium but it would be great if someone could give me avg range of compensation package offered in market there?And perhaps overall living expenses?

Thanks for help much appreciated

Hello sam1234567890

Here is a great site where you can compare the Salary everywhere in the world.

http://www.payscale.com/

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Than you Kenjee for website.
Do you have any idea on the actual pay scale in Belgium for these type of position. I am having hard time to understand what is a reasonable and fair salary range that would be able to support a couple living on one salary?

Thanks al ot for your help,

Hello sam1234567890

Maybe other members will be able to help you out on this one. Salary differs with experience and number of years you have been working in the said position for a company.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thank you Kenjee!

sam1234567890 wrote:

Hello,
My name is sam, I would love to know how much to expect as gross salary range for senior expat process engineer position in Brussels? I xurrently work & live in canada ut might have opportunity to move to Belgium but it would be great if someone could give me avg range of compensation package offered in market there?And perhaps overall living expenses?

Thanks for help much appreciated

For living expenses try www.numbeo.com

For salary try the website given to you by kenjee.

Or else a Google search may well give you a general figure. There are many websites for this.