Coming from Sweden to Shangai, Beijing

Hi everybody!

I am a south american girl living in Sweden and planning to come to visit China for two weeks. I am coming to Beijing 26-th august and returning 10-th september!!
I'd like to get in contact with serious people, girls and guys who will be interested in showing me the city and maybe help me with tips about accomodation.
Of course, if you're coming to Sweden, I'll do the same for you!

Hope to hearing from you soon!

Linda

P.S Please replay here on this site!!

Oo im in Hong Kong, if you need a guide i can help but i never have been to Shangai but would love to visit one day. JW

Hey Linda,

I sent you an email. do take a look and let me know if I can be of any help.

Cheers

I'm in Beijing till August 6th and Shanghai from 11th to 13th.  Let me know if you want to explore the two cities with me.  I just walk around and go into whatever interesting building I happen to run into until I get tired.  Then I take a taxi and stop somewhere random.

Hi!

Thanks a lot for your mail. Unfortunately, I'll coming to Beijing 26-th august and returning back the 10-th september.
Please, feel free to share your China experiences with me. There are so many places to see...I realized that 2 weeks won't be enough.
If you are coming to Sweden,Gothenburg, let me know. I like to meet people from all around the world!

Take care!

Linda

Damn, you're lucky because I'm going to tell you about all the spots you need to hit and do.  When you arrive at the Beijing Airport, take the airport subway to the city.(25 kua or around 4 US dollars)  Once there, you want to buy an IC card, which is a smart card for the train and bus system there.  If you're there for a week, then put in 60 kua.  Also, you might have a cellphone that works here.  If that's the case, just buy a sim card and put it in.  It's a necessity if you want to make friends.  You can buy sim card at the airport(expensive) or any newspaper stand.  Spots to see(google maps is your friend):

Yashow market
Dong Hua Men market(if you see people sell scorpions you're at the right place)
the wall(yeah, i call it the wall)
Hou Hai
Tsinghua university(best in china)

Things to skip:
forbidden city(don't know anyone that likes that place)

Good luck and have fun, you better pm me your contact info for Gothenburg after this:P

Thanks a lot, Softie!!

Regards

Linda

ist alles ok ?

Thanks Obstein!!

Is just fine with me. I had an amazing time in China...i wanna come back!! You guys, know how to party. I have been to the best parties ever...wowwww!
I should contact you before. I was about to buy a very pretty silk dress, but I was no sure about the price....so i didn't buy it!!

Cheers!!
Linda