Looking for roommates in HCMC

Hi !

I am a French student, I arrived in HCMC a few days ago.
Two friends of mine are with me (a boy and a girl). We will study economics in the city, in an exchange program with our French school.

We are looking for international or local young adults to share a house with. (boys and girls)
I found several 5/6 bedroom houses with interesting prices.

Once we have a complete group, we can start searching more seriously.

Don't hesitate to ask me questions !

See you soon,

Jules.

Hi Jules,

We have 3 people here looking for a shared clean convenient apartment/ house to. I wonder if you still need more flatmates.

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks & regards
Hien

Hi Julee,

Welcome on the Forum :)

I will invite you to please post an  advert in the section Shared accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City as it might help :)

Thank you and best of luck with everything !

Maximilien

im also looking for a room now. let me know if you still search for it

[moderated: pls post an advert in the housing section]

Hi,

I'm also french and arrived in HCMC yesterday ! I would like to be in a collocation so let me know if you're still interested

Hi Annie,

My name is Christophe, i'm french and i'm 31 years old. I'm living in Saigon since 5 months now. I' m on Binh Chanh district ( 20 mns from D1). I have a nice appartment with 2 bedrooms. I'm looking for a room mate because me too i m feeling lonely sometimes in this big city. So if you want i have one room available. I know i m a man, maybe you prefer to live with girls, but i can tell you that i m a gentleman :-) So keep me posted. See you.

Hi everybody,

I suggest all of you who are looking for a roommate to post in the appropriate section which is the Shared accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City section please.

Thank you all

Priscilla  :cheers:

(Topic closed )

Closed