King Saud University: Women's clothing

I understand that expats in Riyadh wear the abaya outdoors and in public places; however, what type of dress is allowed when working in King Saud University?  I saw a picture showing that we are allowed to wear long skirts and long-sleeved blouses (below the elbow).  Can we wear this type of clothing inside the university?  What about around Riyadh?

I'm a bit confused about what can be worn and where (wear:).

Thanks!!!

Perfect!  That's what I was hoping to hear.  Thanks for your answer.

Well...it is very simple.....in King Saud University KSU...when you teach for girls ..I believe that you wear ordinaery customs....like what you have said....but once...you get to common place with male...as in the streets or inside the university where it is possible to male officer to pass....you should ofcourse wear Abaya....

This applies not only in KSU...but in all KSA

Good luck...

Re: King Saud University: Women's clothing

Well...it is very simple.....in King Saud University KSU...when you teach for girls ..I believe that you wear ordinary customs....like what you have said....but once...you get to common place with male...as in the streets or inside the university where it is possible to male officer to pass....you should of course wear Abaya....

This applies not only in KSU...but in all KSA

I strongly agree with u ...

u said the concept of the current situation in Saudi Arabia .

Hi
I work her, just youtube Suadi Woman dress you can c live the Abaya
inside KSU u can have normal clothes but u can have mackup also
have a nice day

your age, physic and status?