Hi guys I have given my certificates for saudi attestation to an agent

Hi guys I have given my certificates for saudi attestation to an agent in delhi 2 months back , and my university is JNTU-hyd.

The problem is , when I asked my agent about my attestation status , he said it is still in university under verification process and asked me to go to JNTU for pushing up d process,

But when I went to the university no one is ready to give a reply, and saying the status is not disclosed to the student but will b given to the agent itself.        So plz can any one help me out to get my status from the university.

plz , if any one can help me out u can atleast mail on my email id is-  mohdzeeshannaveed[at]gmail.com

waiting for ur reply guys

The same is with me brother my university is telling me the same saudi culture hasn't send the documents to them

I had suffer a lot almost 6 months after I got my B.Tech certificate. But my final mark sheet lost. I was in trap of some fraud agent from Hyderabad ABK Group of companies.(ABIDS)..... they are very callous and not responding nonsense fellow at last I got some information from my university and chased down to sub and main authorised agent (Super Enterprise and OUR GULF) . After lots of pain I got it, with extra payment...........but my marksheet is lost.............There are lots of fraud agents like ABK Group in Hyderabad, go for reputed and authorised agent only......

Hi guys,
Kind is same issue with me as well. My agent is telling that already courier is sent from embassy to VTU university for re verification. But when checked with university, have not received. Troubling a lot to get out of this.. :-(

So again informed to agent to get the details of courier sent to university and also the courier tracking number to track it. Let's see how it goes..

Verification process is between university and cultural attache. Neither candidate nor agent will have any clue about what's happening internally. The best way is to catch hold of university guys from the certificate verification department and request offering some additional favor to push the process internally.

True. As per your statement, I need to have a good contact with university to push faster... Let's workout this too.

Thanks.. !

unless your university verify the degree and send the report back to your agent your agent cannot pursue your case further. You need to concentrate on your university degree verification division

After registration mail from saca how many days it takes for  documents to reach university  please reply on  this i got mail from SACA on 3 october and my medical will expire on 7 november plz reply

Hi all,
Any reference can be used to locate the file or post or courier in university which has received for reverification from SACA?
Appreciate the kind reply at earliest.
Thanks.

It will take at least 4-5 months. University is taking less time 15 days max, but saudi cultural and agent , sub agent are taking longer time.......agents are telling university doing late but the fault or delays is from agents and saudi cultural only......

Hi guys my documents had reached university on 14th oct after submitting them to SACA on 3rd october the only way to track courier of SACA
If u can understand lower post people in university they will tell u about it by checking in their dispatch registers

Hope it will help you guys who r suffering frm saudi attache pain

Thanks a lot for the updates and way to check it.
But I didnt understand why the so much delay in reaching the courier from SACA to university.
If it is postla, speed post will be used and if private, courier will be used. In any case, it shouldn't take more than 3-4 days to reach the destination.

Please also update, any info you get about by when it will reach back to SACA.
I heard from agent that, after verification, it will take 2 more weeks in Embassy to attest it.
I will also update if any change in current status and improvement in status.

Hope things will move faster.
Anyhow good luck friend.