Processing time for low category Qatar work visa?

Dear Friends,
I would like to know Qatar work visa (worker visa-low category visa) processing time because I was selected for a construction company, they had applied my visa on 29-June -2014 still I didnt received my visa they are saying it will come by 2 days or 3 days from 10 days .
I been jobless from 60 days .can you say processing time for low category Qatar work visa? So that I can plan myself in career

Thanks and regards
Satish

If they say wait then no other option. You have to wait.

Satish did u get ur visa??.

Not yet sinepk

I think you are in labor visa. It is not mentioned your Nationality. Qatar Government will not take more than 10 days for processing an legal application for the visa, even in Ramadan / Eid period. But your company or Company PRO is not taking keen interests on their application. Some times, the company haven't sufficient projects for your work. And you are only a labor, which is not a must in Qatar for maintaining a project. If you are an Indian, it is difficult to get it from Qatar ministry for an average company.
If you have any body in Qatar, kindly try to contact him to meet the management of the company.
Also, whenever you are requesting a help from public, write all details.
Don't worry, 60 days is not a long duration. There are some workers in Qatar, not received their salary since last five months. If you are one of them, how you will cry ???

Satish did u get ur visa??.
and when  ???
thank you