Joining/Create Football,Basketball & Table Tennis (All Nationalities)

Hi All,
I would Like To Join/Create Teams From Amateur People Who Like To Play Sport (Football, Basketball & Table Tennis) Continuously (One/Two Time(s) Per Week) , We Can Hire A Court Per Hours (School Or Public Court) And Play There At Any Place In Doha.

Thanks

Hello amrthe1

That's a great idea!  :top:

Hope that other members will follow.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hallo Amrthe1,
I'm available, if you want (Football).

Regards
Nicola
xxx

Great! I'm interested with football regular games
I will try to invite other people but please let me know (74012504) if a minimum number of players is fulfilled or if you knkow of already existing groups lookin for news recruits :)
cheers
Radhouan

Hi Signore Nicola

You Are Welcome To The (Football) Team, As You Are The First Person Who Follow The Topic As A Player.
The Teams Will Complete Soon As More Follows Will Join Us For (Football).

Capitano ...... You Are With The Football Teams.

Regards
Amr

Hi Radhouan,

You Are Welcome To The (Football) Team, You Can Try To Invite Other Player, We Will Play (5 On 5) Or (6 On 6),
4 Teams Are Maximum Per One Time (2 Hours),

As Soon As We Complete Minimum 3 Teams (5 Per Team) We Can Hire A Court And Play.

Merci For Your Response,
Sidi Radhouan .....  You & Your Friends Are With The Football Teams     

Regards
Amr

Hi there!!!

Anyone interested in starting basketball teams as well? We could all use sports and a weekly break in this city!

If there is no interest you can count me in for the football team as well!!

Cheers

Hi Panagiotis,

You Are Welcome To The (Football) Team and (Basketball) Team As Well,
Soon The Football Teams Will Be Completed, And We Count You With Us In The Football Team.
We Are Waiting For More Players For Basketball, (I Hope More People Join)

Regard
Amr

I would be interested in the 5 a side football amrthe1 if its not full up!? Thanks

Great Steve.
Akhi Amr,  please could you add another player to the list, a friend of mine named Ricardo from Ronaldo's country :)
do you have already a potential place to be rent for our games?
Looking forward to playing the first game
Radhouan

Hi Ser1984

You Are Welcome To The (Football) Team

Regards
Amr

Dear Radhouan,

Your Friend Is Welcome To The (Football) Team,
Yes, I have a potential place to be rent for our games. And If You Have Other Place, Inform Me About It, We Can Choose The Best Suitable Place For Us.
The First Game Coming Soon  ;)
(Tell Me How Many Players Other You Do You Have Till Now) To Count The Players Number?

Regards
Amr

Salam Amr
I will let you know on next Monday if we have an option for a free (or cheap) football field to play in.
I'm already with more two people (Ricardo and Valdemar) ready to play in late afternoons (except Tuesdays)
Cheers

Hi

I recently moved to Doha and am looking for a 5 aside football team to join.  Have you had any replies to your advert? 

Ali

Hi,

I would like to play as well (football). my number is 55343155... do let me know if its on.

I could get 1 more player as well.

I am sure the numbers will grow once we get started.

Looking forward...thanks

Siva

Hi All,

If Any One Have a Suitable Place (School,Club,....) To Book a Football Court To Play , Inform It To Us

Thanks

I believe we can play at the area near al saad stadium, I have seen some courts there... will check it out and let you know.

Hi everyone!

I would be interested in the 5 a side football amateur or even any kind of league. I used to play as goalkeeper in Spain and I am really interested in play here as well. My telephone is: xxx

Please contact me.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Amr.

I would be happy to watch you guys..

Good luck..

Hi everyone,
If you are interested to play a 5-aside football on tuesdays at 8.pm please send me a pm or call me on xxx
cheers

Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

HI   all.....yes  am agreed with ur suggestion, its a great idea to pass ur free time by good way , if u start the table tennis or badminton I will be the first one to be participate probably.....I hope u will update any of ur struggle in this regard
have good time   
bye

I'm with you in basketball, love this game, I'm moving to Doha next month and would love to play ball, any idea where we can play? or hire a court

my number is xxx
regards

Izzy

Football match tomorrow?

Add me to Basketball team ;)

I am a goalkeeper and I am much interested in this football play. xxx is my number. do I have a chance to join you and help win games. I am 5.10 feet tall . I was a second division goalkeeper in Ghana before coming to Qatar.
will be glad if I hear from u thanks

Hi Guys,

Has anything begun related to basketball? I would be extremely interested, so please count me in for basketball.
I am best contacted via email if a league or pick-up is starting soon at xxx

Lace up!

I would like to join a football team..please let me know if you guys r looking for a player. I used to play for an amateur club in dubai..please call or msg me on xxx..I would love to give a try out as well..

Reason : Old thread! Please drop an advert in the dedicated section of the website : Sport partners in Doha

Asalamu Alikum,
hello Everyone ....
Im available for swimming and Table tennis...
ping me.... or PM me here.

Assalam alikum,
Warm greetings,
I am interested in joining for football. guys playing in Najma or Mansoura preferable.

Looking for a football team to join in the north of qatar, near lusail or the pearl.

Please leg me know.

@amrthe1 Hey i hope you are fine, i am a basketball player from kenya, mombasa to be specific. i would like to join the team that you will create basketball team that is. my email is [link moderated]

Hey.. i can join the basketball team but i am in kenya i play active basketball here

Hello ronaldngala64,

Welcome to expat.com!

Unfortunately this thread has been inactive since 2017.

I invite you to post an advert in the Doha classifieds section> Classes> Sports classes.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

[DISCUSSION CLOSED]

Closed