I found Boerewors and Biltong in Pattaya

Howzit all.

I am from South Africa and have been in Thailand for 5 years.
Many things to miss from SA whilst away. Two of them being Boerewors and Biltong.
Well .... I found them !!!
There is a nice toppie in Pattaya by the name of uncle James who was a butcher in Durbs, and he now does the same in Pattaya. He actually supplies the embassy too.
You are welcome to contact me for his details.

ps. Tried and tested .... lekkerrrrrr

Do you have any idea where I can find Maple Syrup and HP Sauce in Brazil?  :)

I'm sure if you posted this message in the Thailand Forum it would be of great interest to the South African members living there.

Thailand Forum

Hi,

I am a South African living in Bangkok and I am desperate for some Biltong, please can you give me the details of Uncle James?

Thanks

Brynn

saffa86 wrote:

Hi,

I am a South African living in Bangkok and I am desperate for some Biltong, please can you give me the details of Uncle James?

Thanks

Brynn

Try www.spice-grind.com  Apparently they have shop in Bangkok  also there is a SA facebook page too which may be worth a look.

Hi Graham,

I spent 5 years in Botswana, and my son chewed in Biltong when he was teething, a very good friend of mine was Jimmy who owned the lion park and they used to make it for me.

I now live in Pattaya and would love to find Boerewors and Biltong.

Please help :-)

Tony.M

Hi
I live in Pattaya and have heard of the boerewors shop but don't know where to find it please help
My tel is 0891083244
Pieter

Prime food service 82/49 M6 Soi Neunplabwan Banglammung 20260

Email [email protected]   phon0941125100 for English.

thanks, i'll PM for address.

Hi I have been searching for Billies in Thailand.
Based in Bangkok but in Pattaya most weekends.

Please let me know where this Topi's shop is.

Much appreciated,
Mark

Hiya,

Will they ship the products to Bangkok? I work with South Africans here, and they gave me some, sooooooooooooo good. I missed the Biltong very much.

Could you please give me their contact number in Pattaya so I can call them and ask, thank you.

Natacha

Hi,

I desperately need to find boerewors for an international day we having. Please could I get a contact number.

Thanks 😆

Like to try.
Please forward contact info

Hi there

Please can you tell me where in Thailand I can find Boerewors?

Kind regards
Marion

please please let me know how to contact. tony ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

You can contact me on my email please.

Thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum
Anthony Plummer wrote:

Like to try.
Please forward contact info

2. Posting of CONTACT INFORMATION, such as telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, Facebook, Skype, WhatsApp,links to personal/business sites etc., is not permitted on our open forums for security reasons.
Private posts tend to return quite quickly, but with the contact details removed.

Hello there - I tried to reply with my contact details but this site would not let me post them.
Is there anyway you can tell me where to find boerewors.

[Post under review]

Moderated by Yoginee last year
Reason : For your own safety, do not share your email address on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@grahamd Can you please send me his detail thanx

Hello chrisstoltz,

Welcome to expat.com!

It's been 8 years since grahamd posted this message and he is also no longer active on the forum.

I hope that other members can help you soon.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@grahamd I am travelling to Pattaya today, woul love the details

@grahamd I will be in Pattaya this week. Appreciate the contact

If people here are still interested in Boerewors or Biltong, just google 'Boerewors Thailand" or "Boerewors Pattaya". Do the same with Biltong.