Rent in Mandaluyong City

Hi , Wanted to know Fully Furnished apartment rent in Mandaluyong City . I am coming to Manilla from India .

callyogee wrote:

Hi , Wanted to know Fully Furnished apartment rent in Mandaluyong City . I am coming to Manilla from India .

Try Joyce Apartelle near the intersection of Shaw and General Kalentong directly accross the gas station within one block north of Shaw...fully furnished 1 and 2 bedrooms 24k to 28k a month...Power is approximately 5 to 6k a month if you use A/C...Towels and linens are furnished...Convenient location...

Hello callyogee,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I would suggest to put an ad in the section housing in the Philippines.
It might help.

How long do you plan to stay there?

All the best,
Olivier
Expat.com Team

First of thank you for promt response and your help , I will be there for 1 year to 2 year based on assignment .

Why would you pay so much? Your pricing should be from 7k to 10k. Understand if you opt for a high rent district you are placing yourself in bad company.

My suggestion is rent in a neighborhood where the average citizen live. Shool teacher, utility worker, plumber and all. The people in the Philippines are very peaceful so no need to fear crime here.

You have to look for the criminal element to find it here with exception to high rental units. These places are where the corupt politicians live and other corupt indeviduals. Many have private security driving them to work daily. I have even noticed armed men at the play areas guarding the children of these scoundrels.

Please be aware of this before you sign a contract into one of these places. If you are living right you dont need men with guns watching over you. This is the Philippines. My hometown in Ohio reported more crime last year than this whole country. So try and talk to locals about rentals by private citizens. Many Dr.'s and Engeneers have investment property that is very nice and with expat features. So ask around. Again look for pricing between 7k and 10k. Most people in that area only make 15k per mos.

Nathan

In Mandaluyong if you pay only 7 to 10 K a month you will find yourself in a slum area...Most Filipinos pay 6 to 8 K just for a small room with shared bath and kitchen in Mandaluyong......Manila area especially Mandaluyong is not cheap for decent apartment...The one I stated above is good for a start until you find what you want...It is very secure, clean and safe, great location with easy access to downtown, the EDSA or major malls and shopping centers and you dont have to fear to much walking around after dark like you would in certain areas of manila and if you buy or rent a car they have a secure garage...Good Luck Mate

Hi! I have a brand new unit one-bedroom with balcony fully furnished at SMDC Light  Residence located  exactly  at Boni-EDSA MRT station. Makati  is just 3-15 minutes  away  depends on what kind of transportation  you will choose thru a taxi, MRT, or bus. Cable can be requested. Wifi coverage  in common areas is available but if you would  request  your own wifi connection in the  unit , this is also  possible  with additional fees. Amenities includes 4 swimming  pools, gazeebos, jogging trail, playground for children, gymn and many more.

For more details, you may check Facebook [email protected] or contact  me directly at 09178904050 & 09224811406.

The price is P25,000 monthly exclusive of monthly dues (P3, 000 monthly only) , electricity  and water bill monthly. Exclusion of cable  and internet fees  monthly.

Looking  forward  to hear from you the soonest.

Thanks,
Cy