What are the chances S PASS MOM will approve for a BIG company?

Hi,
I am Engineering grad and I do have experience in power plant as operator for two years in Saudi and 3 years working in water treatment industry as operator  in Saudi Arabia. Year 2012 when I went to Singapore to look for a job. Agency  applied me S pass and was rejected two times. I found out my agency has mistakenly key in the wrong information. It might be the reason got rejected in my opinion.
Now got a job offer in one of the big company in SG. Salary is SGD 2300 but still waiting for the result of S PASS.  By the way I am currently working as Field Service Engineer in abroad but I don't yet have my work certificate since I am still working and my contract will end soon. That is why I look for a job in Singapore.

My question is what are the chances like Sembcorp, Keppel, Tuas Power, Senoko apply for S Pass to a foreigner
and be approved by MOM?

Regards,
lightx

With only S$2300/month salary (which is the minimum for S-Pass), you have basically no chance of approval.
As an engineering graduate with five years work experience, you should earn at least S$4000/month and apply for EP.

In any case, you need to first correct the wrong information the agency submitted in 2012 - otherwise you will be rejected for inconsistent information (without any further check of eligibility). You should write to Mom to explain this!

beppi,

Thank you so much for a quick reply and advice.. you are awesome!
I will ask my employer if they are willing to give me a salary of SGD 4000 for a Technician job.