September living in phnom penh.. please help, thank you :)

Hullo everyone..

I just wanted to get an idea of the rentals in the Tou Kork area or BKK1 etc, basically expat friendly neighborhoods . Requirements being for a 1 bedroom apartment for a single person. I know personal lifestyles can vary greatly, so will not venture into the realm of total costs for a month ;)).

1) Just the rentals rate for a 1 bedroom/ studio apartment which may include cleaning, WiFi etc.

2) And if possible an idea on electricity costs per month in the above areas with the aircon running while you're home constantly, phnom penh being warm through the year.

Thank you so much for your valued advice!

try Phnom Penh Housing on Facebook they have loads of options there with photos...

Hello tushar17

You can also the rentals proposed in our section Housing in Phnom Penh

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I bedroom furnished min to all conveniences and riverfront short term 350 us a month short term  a month , Air regular use about 55 us a month    Wimbletone@ gmail.com for more info of furnished 1 bedroom with new aplican es and BRIGHT and clean, secure! Thanks Paul

thank you all very much for your replies, much appreciated.

Hello wimbleton

I kindly invite you to also place your advert in our Housing in Phnom Penh section so as to easily reach out to those who are seeking accommodation.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Well, I think that BKK1 is better because there are a lot of coffee shop, restaurant, market and other as well.

Thank you Somaly for your inputs :)

Hello tushar17.
Did you find anything yet in Toul Kork?

Hey hmartires,

Not yet. I am going to be in PP starting the 6th, this Saturday and will be looking at some rental options in the Toul Kork and BKK1 areas.

Are you looking for an apartment as well?

Cheers

Hi, I will be moving to retire in Cambodia next year. I just wanted to know if there are 1 or 2 bedroom apartments for sale in Cambodia.  Can a foreigner buy one on his own name and is it possible to buy one with US$ 20,000 to US$ 80,000. :unsure
Thank you