Internet cost

Hello,
I'll be staying in a hotel for the first few months in October and I'll need fast and reliable internet for work. When I stayed in hotels, the internet connection was pretty bad. Is there any way I could buy fast internet?

Thanks

Hi,

How much do you pay for the hotel /month?

You can register to 3G service by buying a 1$ mobifone sim card and arrange the message " MIU" to 999. It costs 70 000đ/month. I want to ask your hotel payment cos there are many good hotels with better internet.

Regards

Hello,
I usually stay at hotels that are in the $25-$40 range. Maybe that's why the internet is slow. Is 3G the fastest service? I'm doing my work on a laptop so would the internet speed be pretty fast if I use hotspot? What's the price for unlimited 3G in vietnam?

Thanks again

Hi,

I think you should change the hotel. There are many good hotels with have fiber internet at the same price. They will discount when you stay in the hotels for many days. My friend used to live in a hotel that had 1 day free if he stayed 3 days. Many many hotels for you to choose without registering 3g. The price I gave above is the price for unlimited 3g but 3g is always slower than cable internet.

Do you want me to introduce you to some nice hotels?

Regards

If you use 3G, or you must have a USB 3G, about 35-40$,  or you must have a mobile phone to use hotpot.
It costs 120.000 =6$, unlimited but you only use 2GB with high speed.
Viettel has a choice, using USB 3G, you spend 5.000 vnd and you have 1GB, but only use in a day.