New Company set up in Riyadh

Hi There. I'm new to this forum and would certainly appreciate any advice / guidance on setting up a new company. I'm a British national, having spent the last 10 years living in Dubai. I have a company there and we have just won a new contract in Saudi (just outside Riyadh) on one of the military bases. We are a sub contractor. The main contractor has offered us multi entry business visa's and has said there is no problem renewing them, but they can't issue Iqama's. It's not really a problem living in hotels and hiring a car on our Emirati driving license, but I would prefer to set up a proper company. I spoke with EY (Ernst Young) and they explained all about the accounting side of the business, but surprisingly were unable to offer local sponsors, or any companies offering company set up. I appreciate Saudi is not the UAE, but is there really nobody in Saudi offering company set up, with a local sponsor for a fixed price? I'm in Riyadh next week for project meetings. If anyone can point me in the right direction for who to speak to, I would very much appreciate it. Many thanks in advance.

Wow this would be a 'rich' post to follow if anyone can provide valuable info

Hello dubailemon,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest to view the directory Business consultants in Riyadh

Hope it will help in your endeavours.

All the best,
Olivier
Expat.com Team