Moving to Nairobi- advice please!

Hi Ladies & Gents,

We're a family of 4 with two young children, looking to move to Nairobi in 2015, We haven't done anything like this before so any advice will be gratefully received. More specifically, I am currently researching schooling for the kids. I'd like to find a school offering the British and/or International Primary Curriculum in Nairobi if possible. Can anyone help? As we are volunteers with a registered charity, we are on a tight budget and must raise all our finances ourselves, so tuition fees need to be as minimal as possible. Thank you in advance  :)

Hi? Welcome to  nairobi kenya. Its fun to be here, it has amazing people and I can assure your comfort to you and family.
There are a number of Britissh schools though am not sure of the fees. I can inquire for you when you are about to come.
Do you have a place you will prefer to stay?
What special consideration do you have in mind?

Hi there

Nairobi has a number of schools that follow the British curriculum.  We also have afew American schools though the fees are higher if compared to most of the British system schools.   It would help if you let us know your budget.

Hi,
I didnt get a response from you. As mentioned previously, we have several British schools and it all depends on your budget. I have listed below those I can remember, you can google and get their contacts and perhaps fee structure.

British
St. Andrews-Turi - christian/boarding school
Rusinga school - christian day school
GEMS Cambridge
Kenton college
Braeburn school
Braeside school
Hillcrest school
Nairobi Academy
Peponi school - boarding

American
Rift Valley Academy - christian/boarding
West Nairobi School - christian day
Rossyln School - Christian day
Nairobi Waldorf school
International School of Kenya

Well, worry not Nairobi is a good and bad city like any other city in the world, you expect all kinds of people kind unkind ,ignorant and learned, when you come I will be happy to show you around...and give you all information you may need, I stayed in Russia and was helped so won't mind helping you to