HELP ME FOR MOVING TO RIYADH - Is my Salary enough?

Hi
I got offer to work in Riyadh with Basic of 6000/- SR, plus 1500/- SR as HRA, 700/- SR as Transportation. in light of the offer I got, Can I live a decent life and save upto 3000/- SR.

Kindly provide your valuable inputs at [email protected]

Thankyou

arshed wrote:

Hi
I got offer to work in Riyadh with Basic of 6000/- SR, plus 1500/- SR as HRA, 700/- SR as Transportation. in light of the offer I got, Can I live a decent life and save upto 3000/- SR.

Kindly provide your valuable inputs at [email protected]

Thankyou

As a bachelor...i think so, it will be fine...as long as you keep that lifestyle simple... there are many other people living below that salary (I could not really say, "decently" though). As for the savings, it will definitely, depends on you.

Its booooring here....

@SamMou,  there are women here to help you in your savings.

Helping you move in to Riyadh is different topic. just bring your ass down here. work, enjoy your life here. any how, there are many ways to enjoy life in this blooming desert. eat, drink, dance, sing, run, walk, sit, smoke, drink, eat, dance, sing, run, walk, sit, smoke. yeah this is life here.

Then, why did you move to live there my friend? ;)

What r u studying in Malay, amigo?

hii
I'm studying master in IT.. how about u friend?

thatSo amigo wrote:

hii
I'm studying master in IT.. how about u friend?

:offtopic:

Not studying there yet, but I'm ready to do my masters inshaAllaah

rareshine wrote:

Not studying there yet, but I'm ready to do my masters inshaAllaah

:offtopic: You guys have started your own discussion ... !!

(Moderated: off topic)

Hello,

This is to remind you all that the thread of this topic is HELP ME FOR MOVING TO RIYADH.
Let's concentrate on the subject of this discussion and avoid going off topic here please.

Thank you :)

Priscilla

I have been here for 7 months now and this is what i can tell you:

If you eat out all the time and dont cook, you will spend approximately 30 on lunch and dinner with 10 on breakfast so 70 per day. For 30 days thats 2100.

You will spend around 100 more on weekends so make that total 2200.

Rent will be anywhere from 1000-1200 for a room and 2000-2400 a month for apartment

so for bachelor living in a room you will easily spend 2200+1000=3200 just on food and rent
For an apartment you will spend 2200+2200 = 4400 on food and rent

your total 8200-4400 = 3800. you just have 800 left to spend in the month if you want to save 3000 but if you live in a cheap room then you can save more.

Depending on where you are coming from you might find the city to be very boring so you will spend on TV and movie rentals or internet etc etc.

Summary: As a bachelor is your aim is to save more than 3000, you can do it but you might not be too happy.

If you are married and will support a family i dont think your salary is enough to live happily unless you are a total introvert who doesnt go out and has no expenses at all