STUDENT TRANSFER OF SPONSORSHIP

IS it true that now a days govt stops the transfer of sponsorship of students to companies.??? any update

Still not sure , I suggest you visit the Passport office to know if there is something wrong :)

Yes also my company wants to make my transfer but Iqama transferring from Father to company has been completely closed from June and i think it will never be opened again  :|   don't know why this happened and also they are not publishing this news on media

have u asked to MOL..student iqama can not be banned .maybe there is an issue and hope soon they will re-open it..i think we should ask to mol or moi to get right answer

ask your company may be they have low saudization ratio or in low green zone same case as my company

naseer_babar110 wrote:

ask your company may be they have low saudization ratio or in low green zone same case as my company

yes i have asked my company about that my company is in Green zone they have no problem in that issue the normal company to company transfer is being done easily even my co-workers in the company are transferred easily because they are transferring from company to company but my father to company is still pending since June.

i tried asking Labor Office in Jeddah they are not giving any suitable answer some kept saying from June that it will open next week inshallah and some people in Labor Office are saying that it has been closed forever i don't know why they are doing like this and media is also silent in this issue ...

Hope for good

Anasansari90 wrote:

Yes also my company wants to make my transfer but Iqama transferring from Father to company has been completely closed from June and i think it will never be opened again.  don't know why this happened and also they are not publishing this news on media

[color=#2D04FA]
No need to panic and be sure of what you are posting.
There is no announcement or regulation passed by MoL to stop transfer of students.
The reason why companies cant transfer sponsorship of students is because selection has been removed from Muqeem. Muqeem is a website for companies to process transfer requests online. They will fix it and get it back online but nobody knows how long will it take.
[/color]

thankx.have you inquire from labor office ?

Thank You for the your response but still this has been going on since first week of June and hearing the same stories from Labor office workers that it will open soon , almost three months passed and nothing happened yet.  :(  this worries me that maybe they will bring some new law to stop all students transfers ..  :|

dear in end of june one of my friend transfer hi sponsorship to company..i think there is some technical issue in mol and reality is most of the companies mandoub dnt know about student transfer and they delay it..its also a harsh reality.. :)

naseer_babar110 wrote:

dear in end of june one of my friend transfer hi sponsorship to company..i think there is some technical issue in mol and reality is most of the companies mandoub dnt know about student transfer and they delay it..its also a harsh reality.. :)

It could be that the MOL service is opening and closing without some people knowing because i have submitted my iqama to my company since June and running on company paper since then  :(  whatever the issue is i hope it gets solved a lot of my friends also suffering because of this issue

yes.INSHALLAH ....I HOPE IT WILL RE-OPEN SOON  :)

yeah the same problem i have been facing since one year. I got the job and they are unable to complete the process of trasnfer. Some how this is true that most of the mandoup dont know the process of trasnfer. But in jubail they easily released the paper of tanazul and after that the approval get stuck in Mol Website. I might doubt the companies those are belong to white medium green and green platinum can only take trasnfer. Rest of the others in low green yellow and red cant take trasnfer of students. Even the option for the student in the portal is removed :$ duno what to do now !!

Yellow can't transfer dependents to their sponsorship !
They should be in green !!!!

P.S:  things can happen if you have an agent !

I'm sure there are many agents around MOL ;)

Your Mandoub or PRO can have some talks with the agents, as nothing is impossible :P
"Wasta" Habibi :D

i think we should follow the old procedure like mandoup has to open a new file in jawazat !! and after that the file and the attested degree from saudi counsulate will go to the Mol through post office than they will update from the website online portal of Mol. !! what u say guyz !!

if some has to transfer from student to engineer and degree is not attested then how to complete transfer process..and what about those dependents whose father are govt sector employee..how they that they are yellow or green category ?

naseer_babar110 wrote:

if some has to transfer from student to engineer and degree is not attested then how to complete transfer process..and what about those dependents whose father are govt sector employee..how they that they are yellow or green category ?

The problem is never on what your fathers Nitaqat category is !

The problem is with the sponsor you are going to transfer your sponsorship should't be in Yellow !
Or else transfer won't happen !

Your future sponsor should be in Green only , only then you can transfer from your fathers sponsorship !

Again am explaining , the Nitaqat category of your father doesn't matter :)

And Attestation is always required , do attest your certificates first !

dear how can we attest our degree until we dont have company employment letter..is there any way that company can transfer us on some other title and later change the profession to engineer when degrees get attestd..what u say ?

Agents do the work ,

I know new rules have come up that in order to attest documents , job is necessary !

But I've seen many get through agents , where they provide letter of offer so the attestation procedure commences !

Please check with your home country , am sure , many agents are ready to do your work for some fee !

Why not take an offer letter from your company and go for attestation ?

dear right now i am looking for job...one of my friend transfer to company his degree is not attested..he just register with saudi engineering council and change to engineer.. another get job his mba degree is not attested company initially gave him other title... can wo initialy transfer to labour/technician then change to engineer ettc ..possible ?

agents now a days put fake stamp on degree when u verify it from saudi foreign office dammam then u will be in trouble
:)

naseer_babar110 wrote:

dear right now i am looking for job...one of my friend transfer to company his degree is not attested..he just register with saudi engineering council and change to engineer.. another get job his mba degree is not attested company initially gave him other title... can wo initialy transfer to labour/technician then change to engineer ettc ..possible ?

agents now a days put fake stamp on degree when u verify it from saudi foreign office dammam then u will be in trouble
:)

hi well still no good news from my side also my company says that they managed to put the file in Labor Office but there are somethings needs to be done from online system that is blocked by MOL ..dont know whats wrong or will it ever open again :(

naseer_babar110 wrote:

dear how can we attest our degree until we dont have company employment letter..is there any way that company can transfer us on some other title and later change the profession to engineer when degrees get attestd..what u say ?

yes your first profession must be a labor then after that you can change your profession later on.happened with my brother..

dear degree attestion is mandetory or we can transfer to engineer without..i have heard that in start company gave u some different profession for transfer and later after attesting degree change profession to engineer..is it right? :)

have you attested your degrees or will do it later?

naseer_babar110 wrote:

dear degree attestion is mandetory or we can transfer to engineer without..i have heard that in start company gave u some different profession for transfer and later after attesting degree change profession to engineer..is it right? :)

sorry what i meant to say earlier that after your  transfer from father to company your first profession in the new company will be as labor and after your labor iqama comes then you can carry on with your attestation work its much easier that way.

yeah Mr. Babar :
Even the same problem with me ..i do have some wasta in maktab amal but the problem is that the person whose working in Mol is asking that first your mandoup has to be updated the detail from the portal of the company and that paper you just gave it to me than i can only do the clearance from maktab amal. But the problem is that when i call to Mol and i personally met the captain in jawazat they are not informing any thing that student trasnfer has been hold due to this problem. they are always saying mafi mushkilaa .....this is seriously bull shit...

yeah he is right go for the labor..but the problem is that now a days even the student transfer is closed so we cant get the profession labor though !!

if any of them here get the agent for MOL AND JAWAZAT.. please let us know so that we can proceed for the iqama.... even with the bribe no problemoo !!

naseer_babar110 wrote:

have you attested your degrees or will do it later?

no i have not submitted my degrees to the company yet . my company also clearly said that we will first make your new profession as labor then proceeded with your degrees ..

khizooo wrote:

yeah Mr. Babar :
Even the same problem with me ..i do have some wasta in maktab amal but the problem is that the person whose working in Mol is asking that first your mandoup has to be updated the detail from the portal of the company and that paper you just gave it to me than i can only do the clearance from maktab amal. But the problem is that when i call to Mol and i personally met the captain in jawazat they are not informing any thing that student trasnfer has been hold due to this problem. they are always saying mafi mushkilaa .....this is seriously bull shit...

thats what i am trying to say same problems with every one plus the company mandoup are mostly lazy guys they hardly go to the makt amal. i think these are some serious issues and it should be on media also :/ giving money to an agent could be dangerous because most of them just take the money and delay more of our work

Try some search here and there , some people know genuine agents !

Ask your PRO , about agents !

Agents are everywhere guys :P

gunner757 wrote:

Try some search here and there , some people know genuine agents !

Ask your PRO , about agents !

Agents are everywhere guys :P

i know agents are everywhere but Ali Baba Is Also Everywhere thats what we are afraid of   :sosad:

dear dnt worry transfer will be open soon :)

but the main problem is that....how could we come to know that transfers are stopped or either this is the companies internal problem.. like if we call to 920001173 Mol customer care...As per them students transfer can never be closed !!  lets see..... !! but there is one good news for student that they are extending the visa even the age is above 25, just attached the bonafide certificate with the iqama.. u will get it renewed. but for that u have to convince your mandoup ....!! because they will make a problem laa mushkila mafi mumkin like this ... lol but if he forward the case to jawazat than mafi mushkilaa (Y)

my friend As per GRO they are saying now all the portals are online and attached together now its difficult to get it through even u have wasta..should follow the process !! now even agent are not cooperation. they have given up !!

Holding iqama of "Student" profession means your sponsor is an individual, your father.
MoL, earlier this year stopped transfers of personal drivers to company (details in the link below).
The portal known as "Muqeem' is used by companies to transfer has only one selection to transfer sponsorship from Individuals to company. That means, whether profession is 'student' or 'personal driver', there is only one option in the system. To put this regulation into effect this selection was removed from portal and that's why companies are unable to transfer sponsorship of students.
I haven't seen or read of any regulation passed by MoL to ban transfer of students so keep your fingers crossed until they make changes in the portal.

saudigazette. com.sa/index.cfm?method= home.regcon&contentid=20140422202685

dear i have also heard that muqeem services are used for companies having employes more yhan 100..companies having employe less than 100 have different portal services and they can easily transfer students under their sponsorship via online portal..is it right any idea?

i am trying to transfer the sponsorship of my wife to a hospital. i am facing the same problem. can i know when sponsorship from dependent to company will open.

thanks and regards

i am trying to transfer the sponsorship of my wife to a hospital. i am facing the same problem. can i know when sponsorship from dependent to company will open.

thanks and regards