Formalities to get married

Oh Thankx Sir My name is Waqas And i Am from Pakistan but living in saudia i need to came there to spent my Hollydays there can u please help me for this becouse i am in Love with 1 Girl from 3 years please can u help me to marry her please or gave me some detail how to came there becouse now just this Distance is the problem her perants also is agree now can u please help me for this please.

qaxbalouch wrote:

Oh Thankx Sir My name is Waqas And i Am from Pakistan but living in saudia i need to came there to spent my Hollydays there can u please help me for this becouse i am in Love with 1 Girl from 3 years please can u help me to marry her please or gave me some detail how to came there becouse now just this Distance is the problem her perants also is agree now can u please help me for this please.

No one can help you with your marriage. You need to get your girlfriend to check with the Albania authorities as to what paperwork is required for the marriage.
To get to Albania you will need a visa and fight tickets.

Ofcours must i need this but i was going to the Embassy of Albania there is in Riyadh capital of saudia Arabia and  was saying to me take 1 paper of invitation from the travel agnet of Albania Sir please can you help me for this paper please Sir.

qaxbalouch wrote:

Ofcours must i need this but i was going to the Embassy of Albania there is in Riyadh capital of saudia Arabia and  was saying to me take 1 paper of invitation from the travel agnet of Albania Sir please can you help me for this paper please Sir.

Then contact an Albanian travel agent for the invitation letter. They can also book flights and accommodation for you too.

Sir but how to contact with travel Agent you are from there you will help me for this i want help from you about this Sir .

Hi qaxbalouch,

A new topic has been created as from your post on the Albania forum.

You can try to search on google for travel agency in Albania.