Get the kids together

Hi,
My 12 year old son and I are in Saigon from the US.
Does anyone have any kids 10-14 years old that he could hang out with?  He speaks English, and Mandarin, but only very basic Vietnamese.

We are planning a few activities like bowling, swimming, movies, waterparks, etc., so it'd be nice if other kids could join him.  PM me if you've got kids that would like to join us or know of some.  Local or foreign.  It's all good.
L

70909 wrote:

Hi,
My 12 year old son and I are in Saigon from the US.
Does anyone have any kids 10-14 years old that he could hang out with?  He speaks English, and Mandarin, but only very basic Vietnamese.

We are planning a few activities like bowling, swimming, movies, waterparks, etc., so it'd be nice if other kids could join him.  PM me if you've got kids that would like to join us or know of some.  Local or foreign.  It's all good.
L

It always challenging for most of parents who has a son. I also have a son who is 9 years old now. I hope you can find some good.

Cheers~

Hi,

There is a wonderful place for any kid. tiniworld

http://www.tiniworld.com/page/89/tiniwo … ml?lang=en

I remember it locates on Le Quang Dinh street, dist 1, hcm. Pls check.

There are around 17 public swimming pools in HCM - use search on this site and you will find a list.

There's always Dan Sinh Park, Quan 10, where you could let junior run loose, quite safely, whilst you enjoy a quiet cool one.

TiniWorld, like cockroaches, have spread all over. Very expensive, too.

I have a 13 year old son who's willing to be friends w/ your son. He loves swimming, skating and playing bowling too Just let us know the schedule and we'll try to arrange my son's schedule. Btw, won't you consider a group piano lesson for your son every Saturday morning. My son is learning piano w/ some boys his age every Saturday in our private music centre.

Ps.
In boxed you already regarding your query on home schooling.

Cheers,
Shella

hi, our son is 11 and speaks German,  English and Vietnamese (he is half German).  We live in Binh Thanh.  Where do you live? We can meet on a Sunday if you like

It's interesting. My boy is vietnamese, 10 ys. We're in D11, near D10, quite far, how about you?

Hi All,

I have a eleven year old son that is looking for friends to hang out with on weekends.

We are from Australia and should be here for the next couple of years. We are located in Phu My Hung.

His only commitments are karate classes every Sunday morning at D1 so can make it out that way every Sunday.

Drop me a PM if this suits.

Thanks,

Michael.