Hi All in Cambodia..

We are looking to set up an expansion of our business next year in PP, we are currently based in Thailand (for the past 13 years) and would like to expand our horizons.. Initially we will make a trip in October to take a look and get a feel.. then if all looks good we will set up a franchise of our existing business.. Kunini is an Electrical, Lighting and Solar PV company..  My wife is Thai and we have two children, we may even consider relocating if all goes well..

Your advise is welcome.. :)

I am interested on your soon to be business in cambodia...specially the solar PV.

Thanks Isang, drop me an email with your contact details etc.. I drop you a line before I visit...

Hi..... my name is Peter (British) and my wife of 8 years is Thai. She is bilingual and works for a large Thai owned company in the accounts dept' at their Cambodian H.Q. in Ream.
We have owned a restaurant and land in Sihanoukville for 8 years. I also own land in a
development area close to the airport in Ream; fringe of national park.
I own property in Spain and have contacts in the growing industry of solar power generation both in Spain and U.K. I also have contacts in Cambodia who recognise the growing opportunities in solar powered energy.
A village community in S.V. is now soley reliant on solar energy having been instigated by Dutch funding (albeit basic lighting.... for the present) I also read that the World Bank is
'donating' funds to develop solar powered energy in Cambodia.
My first intention is to make my restaurant self sufficient by the use of solar energy and constant supply of hot water. I intend to do the same at my house in Ream.
I own 2 plots of land in Ream; one is in an ideal position and large enough to create a multi panel 'field' to supply power to as many of the local inhabitants as possible..... if, of course I can operate off grid.
I intend the installations at my restaurant situated on a large plot of land with an equal amount of land for apartment construction powered by solar energy. I intend this to be a 'showpiece' venture.
As you'll be aware, the possibilities are endless. PVC's are another linked opportunity.
My 'expert' contacts are far from me..... I am looking for somone with the same enthusiasm but with more knowledge than I have.
Your comments/advice would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely yours, Peter.