I am looking for ENGLISH NATIVE SPEAKER in Delhi for private lessons

Hi,

I am looking for ENGLISH NATIVE SPEAKER in Delhi for private lessons with our CHILD ( 9 y.o., she knows basic English). NOT necessary professional or qualified teacher. If you are interested or know someone who can be please let me know. my e-mail is [email protected] . Thank you !

Svetlana

Hi Svetlana! Have you tried the New Delhi classifieds > classes...

Good luck!

Hi there
I like to help you,jsut contact me here: [email protected]

My number is 9910722579 . i have lived and studied in india .I am post graduate with one year experience

hi,
my name is kunal...
can i  knw  more  abt russia and russain  ppl..
my  no is 9811432206

Hi Kunal! You are off topic in this discussion. Please start a new discussion on the Russia forum.

Thank you for your comprehension,
Christine

hi my name is  sam
I wud like to  help u ...email me or call me at 9811481697

HI, I'm a professional trainer, and have tought English to Kids, Adults, call center workers...et al. I have more than 7 years of experience.

If you like my profile and experience, we can fix a meeting. I'm also ready to share more details about my qaulifation and experience.

Drop me an email, and I'll contact you. Sammy

Hi sam_ban,

You might also want to insert an ad for your language classes in New Delhi's Classifieds -> Language classes which has been specially designed for it (free publicity is not allowed on the forums ;)).

Success!
Arlette

Hello,
I am Jiga, I would like to learn English from a native speaker. I am leaving in New Delhi, India.

Pls feel free to contact me.

Best Regards,

Jiga

sam_ban wrote:

HI, I'm a professional trainer, and have tought English to Kids, Adults, call center workers...et al. I have more than 7 years of experience.

If you like my profile and experience, we can fix a meeting. I'm also ready to share more details about my qaulifation and experience.

Drop me an email, and I'll contact you. Sammy

Hi Jiga > this is an old topic.

I would invite you to have a look at the language classes in New Delhi and post an advert there.

Thank you.

[topic closed]

Closed