Good Indian Restaurant

Hello Everyone
could anyone recommend any good indian restaurant pls.( nice clean good standard restaurants to go out with family & ofcourse yummy food. :) )

B.B.Q Tonight in Flamingo mall - 39SR for buffet dinner.
Taj Mahal Palace in Khalidia

u can try Marhaba on Andalus street little ahead of Chillies and next to that is Tikka Express too

I will second B.B.Q. Tonight and Marhaba... just a technicality, they are both Pakistani restaurants though!  Food is great and good value for money as well, especially the buffet at the former one.  Marhaba also has a lunch buffet for 55 or so, but not sure if just on weekends or everyday.

And I have heard lots of good things about Tikka Express and Taj Mahal Palace.  There is another place called Taj Mahal or Taj Palace that has been recommended by several people, it is across the street from Flamingo Mall, next to Pizza Hut.

If you are rich, or feel like splurging as a one off, go to Bharat in Stars Avenue.  Be prepared to spend SR. 150 or more per person for a drink and a 2 course meal.  More than likely some of the people inside might be princes or princesses!

For a write-up and reviews, go to www.jeddahfood.com

To be honest, I haven't found a good Indian/Pakistani restaurant yet in Jeddah where I can enjoy food. But the names mentioned above are passable.

The problem is that it lacks consistency in taste of the food, and service differs from time to time. But again that's just me and people have different likings.

Too bad you are looking for a "standard" type restaurant, or else there is one near Kandarah called Makkah Hotel which is somewhat better than the average desi restaurants.

Hello there,

I would highly recommend you to visit MASTER CHEF (Authentic Hyderabadi Restaurant) once. Give it a go and see if you like it. It is the best place to dine with your friends, family, near and dear ones. It is located opposite to Fitness Time Health Club at 40 Street (Shara Arba'een). Try Chicken Tikka, 555 and Mutton Biryani. In desserts try shahi tukda and qubani sweet. They don't use frozen mutton and other low quality cooking stuff to the best of my knowledge.

Let me know if you like it.

Thanks!