Desire for Study and work in Singapor, Help for this (visa-admissions)

i request to All expert to help for me about this matter for visa and admissions in Singapore,
i belong from Pakistan,and i also live in pakistan
what i can do for study and work in Singapore,
My Qualification MBA Finance from Allama Iqbal Open University Islamabad, Pakistan

You should first check whether your degree is recognised in Singapore (the MoM website has a list).
If so, you can apply for jobs at appropriate companies in your industry. It is advisable to come for an extended job search visit (several months if possible) to maximise your chances - finding a job from abroad is VERY difficult!
Once you accepted a job offer, the employer (not you) will apply for your work visa.

If "Open University" means your course was by distance education (not by attendance lectures): Such degrees are generally not recognised in Singapore. Then you can only find a (lowly paid) manual labourer job - not recommended!

thanks for give me,,, information
:top:

I see that you have posted similar messages about wanting to work in Singapore, France, Canada, Austria, Pakistan and Thailand.
Before posting more useless questions, first decide what you really want!
Finding a job abroad isn't easy and needs great dedication and sense of purpose. Just randomly spreading messages on forums will not help you!

@beppi   :top: