Donate your blood to save a life!

Guys!
Just to want to share this announcement of blood donation campaign   :)
Participate if you are interested!
Date: 17th August 2014
Venue: Ben Thanh Theater, 6A, Mac Dinh Chi Street, District 1, HCMC
Time: 8.30 am to 11.30am

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!categ … Ui--L6W3V4

Donating wholesome blood is a great way for Foreigners to say 'Thank You' for being a guest in this great country!

I make a practice of this every time I visit a country for a few days.

The 'blood bank' is located on Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street for non-scheduled donations. They use new needles but no cookies!

After blood donation, light refreshment is a regular in India  :)

count me in.....

INCHAM (Indian Chamber of Commerce, Vietnam Chapter) organized and successfully completed  the blood donation program in association with the Red Cross, Vietnam yesterday on the 17th of August 2014 at Ben Thanh Theater, 6A, Mac Dinh Chi Street, District 1, HCMC between 8.30 am to 11.30 PM.
This blood donation program was honored with the presence of Ms. Smita Pant, Consul General of India, HCMC, Vietnam.
Ms. Smita Pant assumed the charge of the Consul General of India in Ho Chi Minh City on 12 August 2014.
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome and congratulate her  and wish all success in the future, on behalf of  INCHAM and Vietnam Red Cross Society.
Thank you for all who participate in the event and make it become a successful one!
                                            Donate your blood to save a valuable life!!

Blood Donation Program Photos