Traveling Malaysia - how many days to visit important places?

Hi Friends !
I am new here and want to visit Singapore.How many days shall I need to visit important places of Malaysia ?

Singapore visit or Malaysia visit? They are different countries and therefore visas. Malaysia has much more to see than Singapore basically due to size. The types of tourism cover beaches and islands, culture, mountains, rain forests and exotic animals and birds. Depends what you want to see and how much money you have to spend.

I have planing to visit both places 3 0r 4 days each..

In Malaysia you can probably choose only one place to visit, unless you want to take an internal flight. If you like culture (chinese, colonial, indian) Penang Island (Georgetown) might be of interest. Not a lot to see in KL, bird park, buildings, twin towers, food streets, shopping). Langkawi is another island which has beaches and food. Cable car, but sky walk has been closed for several years. Best part of Malaysia is probably Sabah (which is part of Borneo).

Singapore is ultra expensive, so plan carefully. All tourist attractions are mega expensive, unless you just want to walk around the city, little India and the river area and chill out. In Singapore the various gardens are amazing, both the orchid garden and the park on the coastal area. Nothing much to see in Singapore though. Some temples, mosques, colonial buildings, waterside, Marina Bay Sands, etc. It is more reknowned as a shopping paradise and for its food courts. A bit of a concrete jungle though.

Suggest you do a tourist search to find out what you think would be most interesting - Malaysia cuti cuti is one site.

Thanks Dear ! I am trying to gathering informations,thanks for your kind guidance.

I lived in Singapore. If you go the zoo is a must! And is Sentosa Island. But if going to Sentosa get there early and preferably on a week day as it's mega busy on weekends.  There's list to do and see there, but yes, be aware it can be expensive. Google Sentosa and you'll get all the info you need.