Cost of Living

I have been offered a Job in Baku. Before formal negotation of Salary; I want to know about following,

1. Monthly cost of living including grocery, food, utilities etc;
2. Cost of furnished two bed flat.

I will appreciate if some one can give a medium level (neither very luxurious nor pathetic) costs for both of above.

Hope to see positive response.

Flat cost means, monthly rentals not cost of purchase.

Ok,if you prefer to live in the city it will cost you more--rent 1500-2000manat(2 rooms). If you live outside the center--1000-1500manat. groceries and other expenses--realistically speaking, it is expensive here. It depends as well if you eat outside a lot, restaurants here, whether the most expensive or cheapest the bill will never go lower than 100$(I assume you will be with your family).

Thanks for your valuable input.

Initially, I had plans to go with family, but now changed. I will be moving alone and have one bed studio sort of apartment.

I am not use to of frequent hoteling and might have to arrange food at home. Might be due to tast preferences as well. What will be grocery, food and utilities average cost for single person staying 'in the city'.

Is this $100.00 worth one meal expense?

Hi Khan,

you are staying baku? Please let me know i want some information regarding living cost for a bachlor.

regards,
nag

@nag, this is an old thread, why don't you start a new thread on Baku forum with all your questions.;)

Harmonie