BUSINESS VISA

I have a business visa with 90 days validity and 30 days duration stay with multiple entry. Issue date is May 28, 2014.

1. When is the expiry date of this 90 days visa? Is counting begins on the first entry date or from the issuance date? Some people interpret the 90 days expiration counting from first entry date up to the 90th days which is your exit date.

2.  Lets say for example my visa, if the issuance date is May 28, 2014, counting 90 days is Aug. 25, 2014. Is this the expiration date? If so, can i re-enter on Aug 24, 2014 and enjoy the 30 days duration of stay which is up to Sept. 23, 2014?

3. After this, can i request for an extension of 30 days? and another 30 days and so on.

Please explain the interpretation of these business visa. How can i prolong my stay here without any violation? Pls. provide possible scenario to extend the business visa.

Thanks

Go to evisa.gov.sa and enter your passport number, it will give you the details on the visa

90 days is the travelling period from the date of the issue of the visa; that is you can travel to the kingdom withing that period.

30 days is the validity of the visa which will be activated once you land at KSA. But the start of this 30 day period should fall between 1-90 days period.

This is the link to check your visa validity !

https://www.eserve.com.sa/VVSWeb/