I have some questions to ask to the ladies

Hello Ladies,

I am very gald that you posted so many blogs in here. I am a mother of a 9 yrs old boy and 2 yrs old girl. My husband will move soon to RAK and me and the kids a month later. Could you be so kind and advise me on where should we rent, of course near school or nursery. What clothes should I bring, I mean can we wear jeans? Any news from you will be more the useful.

Hope to meet all of you very soon!
Nita :)

Hi Ladies,

Will soon move to RAK, any advise from your side is more than welcome. Which is the best place to live. We have a 9 year old son, what part of RAK is more appropriate.

See you soon!

Hello Nita ,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I have created a separate thread with your post on the Ras al Khaimah forum in order to give much more importance to your questions.

Here it will be easier for you to communicate with the other members. ;)

Thank you and have a nice day

Priscilla

Hello Nita,

I am In the same boat. I am going to  move to Rak in two weeks. I have two childrens girl is a 9  and boy 5 years old.

Before i asked the similar questions but here I never received a response.

Anybody answering yours questions? 

Sorry for my english it is my second lenguaje.

Regards,

Claudia

Hello Claudia,

It seems that you will move to RAK sooner than me. When you go please let me know how it goes.

Have a nice day

nita

Hello i am in rak ! When do you come?

Regards,

Claudia

Hello,

RAK is not a very big city, so no matter where you will live, school or nursery will be in worst case 25mn far from home.
It will depends where your husband will be working in order to find the right location for you but I would suggest Al Hamra area (Marina, Bab Al Bahr or Mina Al Arab).
I am not sure if you are going to move in the middle of the school year, but keep in mind that there is always big demand on schools here, so you may start the procedure for subscription if you want your kid to study here during the school year 2015-2016
For the clothing, I will let the ladies here reply but no problem with Jeans ;-)

Good luck

Mo