Anniversary Dinner in Kuwait City

Hi,
I want to treat a friend of mine to a 30 year Anniversary Dinner. I have known them both for a while and am looking for a  really nice night out. An upscale restaurant and an activity afterwards, or before.  I am relatively new here and do not know of any upscale restaurants in Kuwait City or activities for an anniversary? Are boat tours and dinners available?
Can anyone make any recommendations?

Thanks,
Matt

first you need to sort out what their preferences are which will be more pleasing to them and make your expenditure worth it.understand what they like,which cuisine,what activity or sport,what time do they like to go out.i think you can rent a boat or yacht from souq sharq i think,but yacht would be expensive.

you can use google after knowing what cuisine they like,there are various restaurants all around in Kuwait with different cuisines and origins.

for activities there are many,rock climbing in marina crescent,Bowling in city center salmiya,platinum gym and other places,Ice skating ring in Sharq,Kuwait shooting range if they like guns and rifles.Mil combat simulations,paintball war,you can go for movies,going for a fishing trip.they are many things to do around,go out and explore the place.

Hello Matt,
If you are considering a fine dining treat, I would suggest the following places, which will also reflect your dining style in the end:
1. The Peacock in Radisson Blu Hotel (Fine Chinese)]   OR Al Boom ship, seafood and steaks
2. Riccardo Resto, at Sheraton downtown Kuwait city (Italian)
3. Terrace Grill (Steakhouse) or Xay ( Japanese) at J W Marriott downtown Kuwait City
4. LeNotre Gulf road, opposite Safir International Hotel (Sea view) with different types of cuisines
5. Burj Al Hamam Gulf road just after the green island, fine lebanese cuisine
6. There is an Iranian Restaurant at Crown Plaza hotel in Farwaniya too
7. Al Muhalab Restaurant at the Palms Hotelb (Traditional Kuwaiti seafood)

There is decent boat cruise with dinner here in Kuwait, but you go in a short boat trip from 20 minutes to an hours, from Marina Crescent, Yacht club area where Sultan restayrants are at Gulf road, or feom Souq Sharq.

I have shortlisted to you the best options for a treat, whereby I usually consider when I have business guests

Mind you, restaurants within hotels, they work in 2 intervals, 11:00-3:00 and 7:00-11:00 pm,