Recruitment agent

Hi i am interested to open recruitment agency in manila and interested to find agent with 3 years experience to hire

Guide in Starting Business in the Philippines for Foreigners (Expats)

If you are a foreigner who wants to invest in Philippine business, there are few things that you need to know about the business laws and regulations in the Philippines.

Here are some points that you need to consider:

1. A foreigner cannot form a solely owned business

2. A foreigner can have up to 40% ownership in a corporation - minimum capital to start a corporation is only Pesos 5,000 (approximately USD $1,000).

Hi hasan475! I'm Tanya currently in recruitment and visa processing here in Philippines. I had experience in recruiting and deploying workers in Singapore and visa processing in Italy, if you're interested in having your own recruitment agency I can help in setting up. Please email your questions to [email protected] or [email protected] so that we can discuss the details.

hasan475 wrote:

Hi i am interested to open recruitment agency in manila and interested to find agent with 3 years experience to hire

i can help you get through with POEA legally.

Did you start the business? :) Regards

What kind of agency?

Hi,

Just curious though I know this reply is a bit late.  What kind of recruitment agency are you planning to put up?  Is it for an overseas placement agency or for locals here, say, executive search firm?

If you haven't started yet, let me help you since I am very well exposed to this type of business.  You may email me *
Cheers,

RC

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.

Is this for a local recruitment agency, for an executive search firm  or for an overseas placement agency?  Financial requirements differ because of the type of agency and you have to consider a lot things when you are intending to establish a business in the Philippines.  Since you are a foreigner, you can only own 40% of the business but there are ways to control the business.  Let me know first which type do you intend to put up and will inform you of the detailed process and how to go about it.  You may send email **

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.

Hello Sir,
Im working in an agency based in the province (branch office), for four years now but not continues,my first job with them lasted three years then I went to Kuwait to work for two years,then after my contract my company ask me to work with them again..and its almost one year now.
I hope you will consider me...im willibg to submit resume and ready for phone interview.

Respectfully,
Maria Evelyn

Hello Maria

For info, this thread has been created in 2014.

Concerning your job hunt, please refer with a detailed CV in the Jobs in Manila section of the site for better feedbacks.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

-Closing down this thread.

Closed