Just moved to Heredia

Hi there!

I am a 30 year old Spanish girl that has just moved to Heredia with my tico boyfriend. I am a environmental lawyer,currently looking for a job.
I am looking for people to catch up, drink a beer and get to know San José and Heredia.
Anyone interested, just let me know!

Hi, I would love to have a beer sometime. I am American also learning Heredia [ a bit older and still remember how to have fun] and my son's fiance from Lithuania loves meeting new people.Hope you are around- Best

Hi there! Sure! Love to meet and hang out!  Always cool to meet new expats close by!  I have a boutique hotel in Barva!  Thing is, I also work overseas so I am on CR every fourth month.  I will  be there mid October, but lets keep in touch and get acquainted on here until then!

Rob

Great! LetŽs meet in October then!

Hello:  My husband and I are going to rent a house for vacation in Atenas in late Feb/11.  We are going to host a get together for people who live in CR to answer our many questions.  Would you like to attend?

Hey!  I guess we missed out on that beer and meeting up in October! lol!  But I will be back after the 12th of May.  Want to try it again then?  Did you finally move and get settled?  How are you liking everything.  Would love to hear all about it.  Take care and talk again soon.

Rob

Hi Rob!

That's a good idea. Don't hesitate to create new topics on the Heredia forum for future meet ups. This will increase your chances of obtaining more responses ;)

Regards
Armand