Looking for good reliable day care in Kuala Lumpur

Hi there...

I'm Sue and I'm new here. My husband is currently working in Kuala Lumpur and have since moved to KL but both my children and myself are still staying in Singapore as I'm quite concern on their education.Was wondering if there is any reliable day care that I could consider placing my children in if I should move in to KL.

Hello Sue

Welcome to Expat.com :)

While waiting for members to give you more information on your query, I would suggest you to browse and participate on threads in our forum section Children in Kuala Lumpur to gather information from other parents.

Regards
Kenjee

There are lots of day centres. It depends where you will live, which will be convenient. Personally, I would be more concerned about being together as a family and raising your children, than leaving them in the care of someone else.

Hi Gravitas,

I totally agree with you.But at the same time I do want them to mingle and learn. Currently my first daughter is in N1 and I'm impress on how she's able to learn alot in school as compared to when she's at home.As such was looking around for schools which is realiable and of affordable range. Should there be any recommendations please feel free to let me know. I'll be heading down to KL in Dec to do some survey again on schools.

Have you seen this website about private and international schools in Malaysia?

http://schooladvisor.my/schools/

I am not familiar with what N1 level is, but international schools begin tuition at age 4 years, but some also run nursery classes before that age.  There are montessori nurseries as well and other options. Some even use dual languages and teach Mandarin and English through play.  The commuting can be difficult in certain directions, so choosing school or day care that is close to your home in Malaysia would be beneficial.