Extension of Visit Visa - Riyadh Jawazat on King Fahad Rd

This is my 1st attempt at extending my daughters visit visa.
Arrived at Jawazat at 9am, got forms filled in by Saudi, paid fee, etc.
Was directed to the "parking lot" where there were approximately 100 people in line waiting in the queue in the sweltering heat.
Information I received was to go to Hall 6 for extension but this was outside in the parking lot on King Fahad rd? Due to lack of english speaking people, information was extremely difficult to obtain. Somehow got the advce to go back tomorrow morning at around 5am to get a number and just wait.
I went back to jawazat at 5pm to have look around and possibly get some sense of understanding as to where to go or potentially ask someone. Approached 2 officials who just ignored me and walked away  :sosad:

Questions:
1. was I directed to the wrong place?
2. where exactly do i need to go for the extension?
3. can someone please explain to me where to go at jawazat (as detailed as possible) as I plan to go early morning to try again.
4. daughters visa expires on tuesday 05 August.

Appreciate if anyone can assist me with as much detail as possible  :unsure

Sad, same thing happened with me when i had extended my mother visa.
I am going to share my experience and hope you will get some answers as well.

1- I went JAWAZAT, King Fahad Road Riyadh at 6 AM Exactly and there was about 50 Persons in line just in front of Main entrance beside parking lot.
2- at 7 AM one security person came with tokens in hand and distributed among us. and then he allowed us to go inside and sit in Hall Number 5.

There are two persons at work  will call you as per token number and it takes no more then 2 minutes on each person.

4- You should go ASAP as it will be big problem if it expires.

Live update :
I arrived at Jawazaat at 5am.  Wrote name on  paper on arrival . Since then been moved from pillar to post with no progress.
Not a single person knows what's going on and the authorities are not concerned about the chaos in the hall at all.

Visa expires tomorrow so I have no choice but to wait and see. One officer just said come back after 15 days and pay SR500 penalty ??

Going to be a longer wait.

Update on my experience:
After 9 hours at Jawazaat I was told to "renew visit visa" online through MOI.Gov

Logged on and noticed a link on the dashboard to "extend visit visa", BUT, nothing else loads when following the link.

I am hoping the data will be uploaded by tomorrow. So I will kep trying.

Apparently there is a 3 day grace period to extend the visa after expiry???

For all interested parties:

"Visit Visa Extensions" can now be done online at moi.gov.  :D

Conditions:
1. you must be registered on "Abshir"
2. extension fee must be paid before

"Visit Visa Extensions" can now be done online at
http://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/portal/moi/eservices:D

Conditions:
1. you must be registered on "Abshir"
2. extension fee must be paid before following the online process.

I just did.

I did and print the extension. It is just a plain paper with information, no ministry logo.

@TIQBAL
i am trying to renew vv of my mother but it is giving message that vv can be extended only before seven days of expiry any hel plz