Lost my passport

guys my passport was stolen few days ago in makkah. :'( i am from paistan n now in saudia on visit visa..kindly help me and tell me the procedure to get the new passport. i want it as soon as possible beacause my visa is near to b finish within 1 n half month... plz guys help ,me.

Call ur Embassy !

Ash,

Sorry to hear that your passport was lost.

You must contact the Pakistani High Commission immediately, they have a system to prepare a temporary passport which will help you to return to your home country.

Hello ashh lee,

You should report the theft of your passport to the Saudi Royal Police and contact the Pakistani Embassy immediately to obtain either an emergency passport or a new passport. I certainly hope that you were wise enough to have made a certified copy of the passport. This is something that everyone who holds a passport should always do.

guys i even dont hve a foto copy of it... m so much worried n tensed :'(

ash,

You must go to the Pakistani Embassy, If you go to the police without any proof that your visa is still valid, they will arrest you and nobody would know for months of your where abouts

As long as you have your national ID available, Pakistani consulate will be able to help you out in finding your passport details on their national registration database and then you can register your complaint about passport theft with Saudi police. Even if you go directly to police, they will be able to help you out but it will become difficult for them to track you on the system unless you have your passport or visa number available for them to be able to find your information in their records.

Pakistan embassy can provide you an emergency passport on same day.

guys i hve reported in police n there is no issue with police. actually it was stolen by cracng the mirror of my car in makkah when it was parked  in parking .

Ashh,

This is a good news, kindly keep the EM members informed about the formalities involved and the time the procedure takes.

Thanks,