Hi everyone

hi...
I am a new member here..and I want to ask for an American or British male tutor for my husband to teach him English..I hope I can find here..he is not bad in English but needs more practice in conversation specially in Business.

Manal

Welcome on Expat-blog Manal! You should also post in the Saudi Arabia classifieds > classes.

Good luck!
Christine

ok I will, Thank you Christine

Manal

Welcome aboard

Hello Manal!

here is a post that might ineterest u
"A competitive as well as Experienced Teacher/Instructor is offering his services to make you speak, write, read and listen as if it had been your mother language. English is considered to be the language of the world for being winner in every field of life. It's quoted,"Promote your national Language but learn English for quick Progress." Delivering the best to you because you are worth it.

You will be equipped with applying latest resources of Learning Language. Whatever you have difficulty being home at English Language and your uphill tasks in language will be solved out entirely; We will make you get substantial outcomes.

Offer is for National ones (studies, as per possessing Arabic language degree from King Saud University, Riyadh), foreigners, job workers, Engineers and School Going ones.

I have been teaching to Doctors, Engineers, Pilots, oxford and american institution' pupils for a while in KSA.

Home tution facility is available.
session is going to start....
Special Tution for Teacher, CELTA, TESL
Arabic learning tution is also available for those who want to learn native Arabic Language.

For more information don't hesitate to get through to me on following mentioned number.

Mr. Ali
0565223624 "

Good luck

aLi

By the way i m also aLi
but this is a different ali
heheheheh

also a second ad for u:)

I am an English Language Teacher with 2 years of Experience in International schools for secondary clases
i take english classes at home.Interested person please call me -0553816388

I am an English Language Teacher with 2 years of Experience in International schools for secondary clases

In a two sentence ad, there are multiple punctuation and capitalization errors, one misspelled word and one glaring instance of incorrect grammar.  Are you sure this is somebody you'd want to consider? lol

he is a spoken english instructor...but again, without breaks!

only got 2 years OF experience - never said he qualifed. Luv your comments Alliecat!

just a question sparrow, why are you using that avatar? you do know it is disrepectful to the saudi locals and muslims (majority of expats in saudi)

I'm in no position to demand anything, but it would be realy kind of you to replace it with something else.

Salman

ops, a few errors up there, lol, ignore the typos people :P

Alliecat wrote:

In a two sentence ad, there are multiple punctuation and capitalization errors, one misspelled word and one glaring instance of incorrect grammar.  Are you sure this is somebody you'd want to consider? lol

Hello Allie Cat!
My apologize, but i dont even consider your comment worthy enough to comment.

Mrs Manal,
I sent you these to help u out of ur desperation, as i saw ur post on other two saudi classifieds as well. And we know a teacher is a teacher, even if we can learn a single word from him or her:)
Plus, you might be helping an expat needing to work part time, as to earn halal money to support his family bck home.
cheers

and unlike some people here who just do criticism to be considered as freakingly funny and unique, loooooooooooool

Salman Omrani wrote:

ops, a few errors up there, lol, ignore the typos people :P

We always do for you, Habibi.. and besides, you don't claim to be an English teacher :)

Plus, you might be helping an expat needing to work part time, as to earn halal money to support his family bck home.

I didn't get the impression Manal was a charitable institution looking to help somebody support his family back home--I'd gotten the impression that she wanted a qualified English tutor for her husband.

It was kind of you to pass on the information in those posts to her but as a native English speaker and member of this forum, I felt it my duty to point out that he might not be very good.

Am I trying to be "freakingly funny and unique"?  No.  Just trying to be helpful.

I am sorry if I made any trouble here..I just wanted a native speaker to teach my husband..
and thank you for your comments..

Manal.f wrote:

I am sorry if I made any trouble here..I just wanted a native speaker to teach my husband..
and thank you for your comments..

Manal, noooooooooooooooooo!!  You didn't make any trouble, please don't think that! 

Welcome to the forum and we hope to hear more from you (nationals have a lot of good information to share with us expats!) :)

Manal, ur english looks good...y dont u give it a try?