Car rental sri lanka

Hello every one,

I am going to a 10 days trip in sri lanka with 6 friends and we are at the "rent a car step".
It looks complicated to find a local company with an informative website and good reviews. We would like to book directly from colombo airport and drop it back there.

Is anyone has experience with a good car rental company?  thank you!

Anne

I can help you out.
I have a 7 seat er, relatively new and air conditioned.
No self drive.
Please send me you tour plan and I will get back to you with a quote.
Only nice people.

Hello Mr Eric,
Thank you very much for your reply. Actually we will drive ourselves and for insurance reason it may be better to rent directly from a company. Thanx again!

[moderated]

Ok, thank you Eric. Could you provide me the price and the different possibilities (car, insurance) that you have for 6 people for a rental from the 9th to the 17th of August? thank you.

[moderated: no free ads pls + register yourself in our Business Directory]

af44 wrote:

Hello every one,

I am going to a 10 days trip in sri lanka with 6 friends and we are at the "rent a car step".
It looks complicated to find a local company with an informative website and good reviews. We would like to book directly from colombo airport and drop it back there.

Is anyone has experience with a good car rental company?  thank you!

Anne

hi i am zee i am on a business trip those days i m in colombo i have rented a tayota car from Malkey rent a car company car and services r both very excellent and also rats are good. u can try it here is the address  No 58 Pamankada Road, Colombo 06,
Sri Lanka. telephone is 011 2365253 and if u r calling from outside just use 94 the country code but driving in sri lanka is really heard

Zee, could you please recommend that company in the business directory ? thanks

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]