Last moment query

I've been offered a job in Bahrain as a language teacher for 350BD. I will be provided with free hard furnished accommodation and transportation. I can get my children admitted in the same school where I will work.
Is the salary sufficient enough to support a family of three and save a little. I do not understand end of term benefits. Is it safe for a woman to live alone?

Since, I don't have children and don't know the type of lifestyle you hope to have, I can only give you my personal opinion...
First of all, if you are a qualified teacher than 350BD a month is WAY too low! Even more so if you are working for a private school. :(
I do not think 350BD is enough for a family of 3 to live off of, especially if you want your children involved in activities (unless the school will pay for those too?), and hope to do things in your free time.
Again, I don't have children, so maybe someone else can chime in on the cost of having a family here?  :/

I'm an English teacher here and my GOD 350?  I'm single and wont survive on that.
Have the school get you a buddy to email, maybe one of the other teachers, and find out how they make ends meet. There may be benefits that you don't know about.