How to find a job in Brunei

AS SOON AS POSSIBLE:)

I am looking for any job in foreign countries Brunai because the current situation of Pakistan is not good 

I have 10 years experience in teaching and 8 years in social sector as a manager

Hi shamshad zareen,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

I suggest you post your resume in the Teaching jobs in Brunei section please :)

Best of luck

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Perhaps a Google search would assist in finding work in whatever field of expertise you have qualifications in.

The internet
google is most usful

I  am  looking for  the Technical job in Brunei. More experience  have  Refrigeration and Air condition.(more  than 15 years)

Hi K.M.Maithreepala Bandara > you can post an ad in the jobs in Brunei section.

Thank you,
Christine

if you have any technical & air condition  jobs please send me the e mail

thanks you!!!!!!!

i looking for nurse position in brunei..but work in clinic only..

Hi fara_90,

You could post an ad in the jobs in Brunei section.

Good luck,
Christine
Expat.com team

I would really appreciate some help on how best to go about securing an English teaching position.:)

Hi Dawn OP,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you drop your resume in the Language teacher jobs in Brunei section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

I am looking for journalism job in Brunei Darrusalam.

Hi sulaimanadenekan,

Please feel free to post an advert in the section journalist job offers in Brunei.

I also suggest you to specify your qualifications which might be useful.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hai
       iam looking a plumber job in brunei if have any vaccancy pleas inform my email id [email protected]

Hi RiyasAbdulkalam,

I suggest you to drop your CV in the Plumber job offers in Brunei section please. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi . i am Arshad .
i am Looking for a job in studio(photographer and photo editor) :|

hi im looking for a job in brunei.
In healthcare industries in Sales and service.
[email protected]

:sir i am muhammad ejaz from.pakistan reteried from pakisatan navy with 19year experience in mechanical field now serving in bahrain navy last two year having diplomain mechanical B.tech pass mechanical Marine engineer officer class4 from ministry of port & shipping karachi pakistan Holding S S B & COC Iwant to get job in brunei navy ministry of defence or in oil and gas field plz suggest me thanks alot

(Moderated: For security reasons, please do not leave your phone number on the forum)

Hello There,
I have an experience of newspaper & commercial printing (23 years) Now i want the job in Brunei ,So if you have a job in printing field i would be your new employee .
Thanks
Muzammal Mahmood

i am from india looking for night auditor job ,in burnai, i have 24 years experance in night auditor i worked at saudiarabia, now i am in malaysia cell.no.(Moderated: For security reasons, please do not leave your phone number on the forum)

Well. Its interested to know the views of all. Apart from the different channels of the advertisement, I haven't seen anyone quoted about the employers website.

Most of the Brunei employers are using their website to publish and recruit the workers. My advice is to keep an eye in their website career session to catch some of the right jobs.

Tq

:(:(  can anyone help me i looking for the job soo badly....i looking for driver or storekeeper.. :(:(
i liveing in seria...if anythink just mail me here is  my mail >------> [email protected]
or
whatapp to my phone +6738784331...before you whatapp me late me your full name...if i not i will not reply your sms...

plz help me i need the job so badly...pls help me ......thx you so much....

@ Jackie82 > Welcome to Expat.com

I advise you to post your CV in the Jobs in Brunei section please.

Thanks,

Priscilla

Look at Borneo Bulletin and Times. Also Permanant Resident can look at Pelita Brunei. Currently there is lots of job offer in oil and gas Industry - Look and submit yr cv at BSP.com.bn

Salam aleykom/Hello people,

I am new to this site, just checking things out here.
As many of you I would like to live and work in Brunei, I am currently living in Belgium.

I have worked in different fields but I am an economics graduate.
Are there any jobs in this field in Brunei, because most of the time I hear only about technicians getting jobs in the oil industry of Brunei.

Kind regards,

Amazighsky

Please inform the current vacancies in Mathematics lecturers. I am eager to apply for them.

[Moderated: pls post your resume in the jobs section].

My is yahye Mohamed Ahmed Muslim

I am u.s.a citizen my is yahye

@ yahye mohamed ahmed > How can we help you please?

Priscilla

I am Bangladeshi. Now i m working in singapore as a lifting supervisor- may i get a lifting job.

[moderated: drop your resume in the jobs section please]

Similarly to most countries in south east asia, i reckon you have to have some form of connection in the country to get a job. Just a quick thought, with the general south east asian economy slowing down drastically this year, it is hard to foresee more employment opportunities in Brunei, not mentioning Brunei has one of the lowest growth in GDP among all the countries in South East Asia.

However, if by any chance, some of you seeking jobs here have experience in real estate sales or as a real estate agent, do give me a shout.

Cheers

Eugene

I want to doing work in Brunei.

I am belonging to small family background. I want to doing work in abroad in accounts sector.

iqbal.9804 >

Priscilla wrote:

@ Jackie82 > Welcome to Expat.com

I advise you to post your CV in the Jobs in Brunei section please.

Thanks,

Priscilla

Please help to find job in Brunei to get set my career.