Any other Mothers in Madrid area?

Hi all

I am hoping to move to Madrid soon with my young child as my partner is a Spanish national and we would like to reside together. I am a 27 year old Mum of a 4 year old. we visit the Madrid area regularly, I am looking to meet new people in the area in a similar situation to my own, as i would like to find out about all the Childrens actvities in the area etc.. Please feel free to shoot a message :)

hi there, have you moved yet? i'm also in a similar position to yours. i'll be moving to Madrid early next year (March April) with my 6 year old daughter fro South Africa. i'm a bit confused about paper work though as we've visiting on tourist VISAs but now i'm not sure what to apply for coz when you apply for work you are expected to have a work permit already and when you apply a work permit you're expected to have employment in Madrid.so this is a bit confusing for me.

if any one knows how this works,please let me know.

thanks!

Hiya, we are moving from Australia in a few months. My daughter will be nearly two. I would love to know if you made the move and how you have settled?
Gracias,

Hello Aliyira,

Welcome on board  :)

This thread is quite old, maybe you will not have any response  :(  so i suggest you create a new discussion on the Madrid forum so as to get maximum feedback.

Cheers,
Bhavna