Searching Retired Expat from USA & UK who lived in Bangkok

Hello...everyone

My name is Patcharee, I am member of Expat.com. Now I work as recruiter freelancer in Market Research field (Ipsos,  ABN Impact, TNS, etc.) I have big difficult project to searching retired people from USA & UK  who lived in Bangkok and have big asset about 10 MB up to join the perception depth interview about 2 hours at my office near Siam Center (BTS Siam) The office building is called "Siam Tower" This project need only 5 USA & 5 UK people to take part this project. The discussion concern about banking and wealth management. After discussion the respondents will get the incentive about 8,000 Baht by cash for joining this project.
Who interested this project, please urgent to contact me direct mobile: 092-262 5978 or 086-479 0667. My nickname is Mo and still waiting prompt response.

mobluehouse wrote:

Hello...everyone

My name is Patcharee, I am member of Expat.com. Now I work as recruiter freelancer in Market Research field (Ipsos,  ABN Impact, TNS, etc.) I have big difficult project to searching retired people from USA & UK  who lived in Bangkok and have big asset about 10 MB up to join the perception depth interview about 2 hours at my office near Siam Center (BTS Siam) The office building is called "Siam Tower" This project need only 5 USA & 5 UK people to take part this project. The discussion concern about banking and wealth management. After discussion the respondents will get the incentive about 8,000 Baht by cash for joining this project.
Who interested this project, please urgent to contact me direct mobile: 092-262 5978 or 086-479 0667. My nickname is Mo and still waiting prompt response.

It is very unwise to post personal details like phone numbers and email addresses on an open forum. 

I think you need to give a little more information about exactly what the project is about. That way you may get some interest froim people.

mobluehouse wrote:

Hello...everyone

Hi Mo
My first thought is what are you selling? My second thought is that my Thai wife takes care of my banking and wealth management needs ;-)