Go to dubai on resident visa

Salam o alaikum.......i am living in ksa on my father's iqama. My future husband is living in dubai. I was wondering is it possiblefor me to go from ksa to uae on permanent residency visa without returning to my home country. I have heard that my visa can only be stamped from my home country. Any help will be appreciated.

The uae immigration policy is different than ksa. You can get the permenant residence visa without going to your home country while living in ksa or uae. If you are getting married in ksa then you can get your permenant residency visa from here bcos you are legal resident of ksa or if you getting married in uae then your hubby can apply your visa and it will be converted from visit to permenant residency inside uae without travelling to your home country. The last thing if you are getting married in your home country then your visa will be applied after return of your hubyy back to uae. Your hubby will require certified copy of marriage certificate from foriegh office then he will submit your visa request and once it get approved then it will be sent you then you have to make the protector. Buy your single journey ticket and ok to board stamp. The visa are always stamp on passport inside the uae after your medical test report and healty insurance card. I personally suggest you to get married in dubai.

Thanx for the rply.......marriage certificate is from the home country and it has been attested. I was told that there should be my husband's name on my passport for my husband to apply for my visa. But if i get it changed there might be issues since im on my father's iqama. Do u hv ny knowledge regarding this. Whoever i ask, says u wil have to go back to ur home country for permanent visa. I want to go on permanent visa Directly from ksa.

I am confused now. Let me pricesly understand the situation.

1-if you are not marrid uptill now then there are two options
Case 1:  first you ask your fiance to invite you on visit visa and get married there. Then visit the pakistan embassy in bur dubai, dubai and change the itinaries to hubby name instead of father but you must have good connection inside the embassy. Second your marriage certificate will be issued inside the uae. If your husband has good connections then you can convert your visit visa to wife visa.
Case 2: get married in pakistan and then your hubby will apply routine visa procedure and it will take one week to two weeks if application request is applied normal but if urgent then 3 days.

2-If you are already married

Then everyone is saying right that you have to go back your home country.
Then you have to replace father to husband name on the passport. Then true attested copies alongwith your new ammended passport copy will be required by your hubby to process wife visa.

3-  Your desire way

I can understand most of saudi born females hesitate to visit back their home country bcos of unknown feelings. I can tell you another option if you really doesnot want to go back your home country. In this case you can ask your hubby to issue you visit visa for 3 months. Some agent will charge him 1000 to 2000 dirhms. Then you travel to dubai. As your finace or hubby is already settled so you dont have to worry about your boarding and lodging. I can feel you are an educated female. Take your educational certificates alongwith you and apply job there in dubai. I am sure you will get job there. Once you get offer you can convert visit visa right from there to work visa. Then you have valid visa for uae. Then present your marriage certificate to pskistan embassy then they will replace the father name to your hubby name if you are already married otherwise get married after uae resident perment.

I want to correct your knowledge about work visa/business visa/family visa in relate to all kinds of uae visas are being stamped on the passport inside uae. The immigration authority only issue travel document on which you can fly to uae then further legal requirements like medical test and health insurance card will be prepared for stamping your visa on the passport inside uae.

Walaikum As Salam,
I don't think so that you have to go back to Pak if your husband is professional ie engineer or doctor he can send you visa and you can fly from Dammam to Dubai and the visa will be stamped in the airport itself any ways check with emirates they will help you and are too cooperative best of luck

One more thing do I need to cancel ny Saudi visa if I want to go for permanent UAE residency visa?