I need help finding a job

hey there
i moved to dammam from a year, and since then i have been looking for a job online with no luck :(
i'm a mechanical engineering graduate...
i have became really pessimistic and i'm losing hope of ever working in my field of expertise...i'm even applying for jobs at the mall and telesales, but i am not saudi national so!!

help!!!!

Hi hkaddoura,

Welcome on board :)

I invite you to please post your resume in the Mechanics job offers in Dammam section :)

Wish you the best of luck !

Maximilien

Sir I am in India, I want to work in saudi Arabia at dammam. But I cannot work over there becoz of visa problem my husband is also working in saudi arabia but . Can't work on his visa that he can apply for visiting visa but not the permanent visa he is working has an technician but he doesn'. Have the degree for applying permanent visa but . Am having degree, I am having master degree,5 years teaching experiece in education feild so plz help me for this I have been trying for last 3 years even becoz of my husband's degree I am suffering here

(Moderated: no copy/paste on the forum pls)

hkaddoura wrote:

hey there
i moved to dammam from a year, and since then i have been looking for a job online with no luck :(
i'm a mechanical engineering graduate...
i have became really pessimistic and i'm losing hope of ever working in my field of expertise...i'm even applying for jobs at the mall and telesales, but i am not saudi national so!!

help!!!!

Non-Saudi female engineer... that's your 3 hurdles right there :(

If you really want a career in your field of expertise, leave Saudi.

Or, become a qualified teacher and work as a teacher in Saudi.

Only options.

:cheers:

Insha allh all of clear praying