Cost of living

Hi all,
I am new here. I'm from Philippines and currently working here in UAE. I am considering a visit to Chile and eventually try to find a job. What is the best month to visit Chile? and what about the cost of living?

Gracias!

Hello Sherryl Apostol,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I have created a new thread with your message for a better visibility and interaction with other members.

May I ask you what fascinates you about Chile?

Cheers,
Olivier
Expat.com Team

Welcome to Chile (well virtually)
The best month to come to Chile..it depends.
But, most people like summer which run from the middle of December to the middle of March. Our calendar works like that of the Australia: Summer is January- February mainly.
Have a good one.
Chris

Hola Oliver,
Well aside from the fantastic and lovely nature in Chile (which i love to explore) i find chilean very friendly and hospitable :)

It depends if you like cold weather then come from march to august, the rest of the year is on the warmer side. renting is pretty expensive at the moment a flat start from around 650 dollars a month, depending in the area, the rest of the expenses are not more expensive that any developed country.

can you please tell me if the rent prices cited here are all bills included or no?
Thanks in advance.

Hello hope you are fine
Chile winter from La serena (IV Region) to south is hard, cold and wet...

The best season by far is from first days of November when the temperature is getting increased then from April, the cold season start again.

December to February are the hottest and warm month, sunny days in most of the cities of the country
If you have any doubt please let me know by replying this message

Hope you will have a nice and awesome trip in my country!