HRA CALCULATION

Hai

Any one help me?
I am working in a corporate group company.

I took annual leave 33 days and i was eligible only 26 days.  Hence they paid my leave salary only for 26 days.  But i am getting an HRA allowance for my accommodation.  they paid the HRA also for 26 days only. 

After that I had to extend my leave for another 10 days.  Management agreed and sanctioned my request.  so reported to the duty after 33 + 10 days leave. 

Finally they calculated my salary at the end of the month, including HRA.  I got only for 15 days HRA.  I was in the impression my basic salary and other allowance only will be deducted and HRA will be paid in full as we are paying in monthly basis not in daily basis.

Hai guys please help me in this, which one is right.  Can i get those 15 days HRA also or no?

thanks

HRA is generally a percentage of basic or based on your salary structure. if HRA is fixed say $100 per month, then the employer should pay you full. but if it is linked to basic e.g. 10 or 20% of basic, then you will be eligible to proportionate HRA to basic payed to you.

thanks

my hra is like fixed amount 230 rial per month including water, electricity, transportation.  But when i was on leave loss of pay for about 15 days.  Salary deducted as well as HRA also deducted.  If I want to meet in labour ministry, to whom should i meet for getting judgement.

Also I wanted to present you one more issue, My joining date was March 6th 2006.  But worked on previous company visa with NOC and release letter due not available of visa clearance in the present company.  After one year 3 months i could change my visa on present company.  But since 2006, I got all my benefits like annual leave, airfare, bonus etc except gratuity as gratuity should pay at the and of the service.  Now company changed my joining date to june 17 2007 as the visa changed entered in to oman on present company's visa.  If this is the case I am loosing my gratuity for one year 3 months.  Please advise in this