Mahjong Club at HCM City

Hello every one.
We're HCM Riichi Mahjong Club. We'd like to invite every one who love riichi mahjong enjoy some games with us. The club usually plays at district 10. Ofcourse we just play for fun, no gamble here.
You don't know how to play riichi mahjong ? Don't worry, we will teach you the rule if you want to.
Here is our page on facebook  - facebook.com/groups/HCMRiichiMahjongClub/

For more information about time and place, please reach me on fb - facebook.com/QuachUyPhong
Thank you and hope to see you there.
Camera360_2014_7_13_012551.jpgWP_20140713_13_18_57_Pro.jpgWP_20140713_13_31_00_Pro.jpgWP_20140713_13_52_12_Pro.jpg

Hi,

It is interesting. I usually play mahjong on my pc but seems it is different outsides. I will join you someday when I can arrange my time.

Thanks for your post.

Regards.

You're always wellcome

Does anyone interesting in mahjong ?

Hi, I am moving to HCMC the end of this month and am looking for a Mah Jong game.  Both me and my wife play.  We prefer International or Cantonese style games but are quick learners.  What is unique about the Ricii game?

JayMeilstrup wrote:

Hi, I am moving to HCMC the end of this month and am looking for a Mah Jong game.  Both me and my wife play.  We prefer International or Cantonese style games but are quick learners.  What is unique about the Ricii game?

Hello
The rules is almost the same international style but have 2 main different point: the furiten rule and scoring. You can search google for more information
Thank you

The rules look quite similar so there should be very few problems.  I will contact you once I arrive in HCMC.  I do not use facebook.

Ok, hope to see you soon