Bringing My Wife & Kid from Philippines

musta po kayo..presently working here in Angra for few weeks and start searching how to bring or sponsor my wife & kid here..for few months..but I dont know what to do and how to start...please give me some info..regarding on the papers needed.OBRIGADO

visit the website of the Brazilian Embassy in the Philippines. with matters of immigration and procedures, it is best to get the information straight from the source. Find out from those who grant the visas. this is the embassy email [email protected]. since your wife is stillin the Philippines, she should call them.

boyet, i think if ur planning to bring your family here for just a few months, i think there would not be any problem, coz a filipino citizen doesnt need a visa to come here right? they can stay here for 3 months, but just to make it sure, just try to search in the net about the rules and regulation, or better yet let your wife contact the brazil embassy in manila. hereŽs their num.028453651 to 52, i still have it coz i used it when i had my documents authenticated by the brazil embassy for me to be able to get married here in brazil. good luck and God bless.

oki doki..thanks for the info sisters..

hello kbayan,my husband is planning to go there, bka pwede give us info, mahirap ba humanap ng work jan, and how muchdapat budget pag nag tourist jan, if ever makakahanap ba ng work tnx