Looking for new friends // Billiard

Hi everyone,

I'm 19 years old Palestinian dude living in Riyadh. My buddies have left KSA to study abroad and so I'm quite bored now.

Now I'm looking for new friends, I kinda miss playing billiard? but I forgot the location of the place I went to 3.. 4 years ago. I want to try out geocaching too if anybody is up to it but I never did it on my own cause... this and billiard are not fun alone.

Things about me are, I play lots of League of Legends, been accepted to study biomed abroad but I opted for a gap year because, well, I was afraid, and finally, I like driving in the night when the roads are empty. Hah.

If anybody's interested, send me your #, we can talk over whatsapp.

kbye.

HI SKYPE

Hi Jude_13 - " HI SKYPE ? "  know that you can at least start a proper conversation here on the Forum :)

Yow! wasup bro! :D lol (im going G with this conversation starter) hey if you plan on shifting on Dota 2 i we can party sometimes i posted about RPG and Games here a few months back but haven't got anything (was hoping for some ladies thogh LOL) anyway if you play any other games like ONLINE RPG that works well here in M.E. msg me so we can play sometime..

For Your Eyes Only wrote:

wellcome

seriously what is the matter with you ,from the last of your 10 pathetic posts all you write is ''wellcome",irrelevant of the context and threads .The thing is no one is thanking you  :huh:  .So better stop this replies and try to have a conversation.Or write atleast a single whole one line next time with bunch of words in them.