Procedures to get AEP?

Hi, My Name is Harpreet Singh, I have received a job contract in Taguig City. My Company says I need to apply for AEP. However when i checked the website I am confused on the AEP. One side they say I need to apply for AEP and other side they say I need to get the visa in order to get the AEP card.

In the DOLE wesite it states,
Documentary requirements
Duly accomplished Application Form;
Photocopy of Passport, with visa or Certificate of Recognition for refugees;
Contract of Employment/ Appointment or Board Secretarys Certificate of Election;

How can I get passport with visa cause i need to apply for the visa only after getting the AEP approved. Can someone tell me the procedure to get AEP

Hello hptsingh79! Welcome to Expat.com :D

Kindly note that your thread is now on the Philippines Forum so as to help you get better visibility and response.

Regards
Kenjee

dont make your life harder when you can delegate that task to a lawyer ;D guess you need to have a passport first then approach philippine embassy or consul in your place and apply for visa. for the meantime, procure an employment duly notarized in the philippines which must be supported by a board reso. once your here, you'll apply aep with dole and bring these docs with u ;D

another option other than aep is availing of non-fiscal incentive of peza. pls find the peza website for more info.

Hi,  I am Hideo from Japan, living in Manila. It is complicated isn't it?
Proper procedure for applying a working visa is:
Go to DOLE  first and apply for a AEP. One DOLE issues AEP to you with a card, then go to Immigration for applying the visa with presenting your AEP card.
Immigiration issues your visa only condition in which you have AEP card. Good luck.
You may have an interview at Immigration prior to the issuance of your visa, but it is formality. As long as you have the AEP card, it will be OK. Good luck