Looking to move to New Zealand

Hi there,

I'm from Oman and have two kids and I am interested in moving to New Zealand.

I just finished my career in sales as a Key Account Manager in telecom after 10 years and was earlier in sales too for a 5 star hotel for 5 years.

I am looking to open up a small business, probably a restaurant, in New Zealand but still have to do my researches first.

Looking forward for some tips on what to expect in terms of cost of living, culture, suggestions on the business setup from the members here.

Cheers.

ghayuta wrote:

Hi there,

I'm from Oman and have two kids and I am interested in moving to New Zealand.

I just finished my career in sales as a Key Account Manager in telecom after 10 years and was earlier in sales too for a 5 star hotel for 5 years.

I am looking to open up a small business, probably a restaurant, in New Zealand but still have to do my researches first.

Looking forward for some tips on what to expect in terms of cost of living, culture, suggestions on the business setup from the members here.

Cheers.

Welcome to the forum.

The Govt has a set of rules regarding setting up of a business. You have to first invest an amount of money and hire a certain number of locals. 
For visa information and applications www.immigration.govt.nz 
For cost of living www.numbeo.com 

I suggest you also read other posts on the NZ section of this forum for more information.

Hi
I am working as system adminstrator in sotware company since 2010
I would like to move newzeland I like live there
what are the procedure is there, if I have to live ?
Thanks
Siva

Siva86 wrote:

Hi
I am working as system adminstrator in sotware company since 2010
I would like to move newzeland I like live there
what are the procedure is there, if I have to live ?
Thanks
Siva

Welcome to the forum

First you will need a visa. For visa information and applications www.immigration.govt.nz

For cost of living www.numbeo.com.

For salaries www.payscale.com

For jobs www.seek.co.nz

There are other posts on this forum which you should read for more information.