Moving to Carcassonne

Hi, my wife and I want to move to the Carcassonne area. We have two children, ages 9 and 8. We will be in the area from the 5th to the 14th August. We would love to meet up with any families who could spare an hour for a chat about pros cons and possible pitfalls, of course any advice proffered online is as equally welcome. We would be thinking of letting our house in the UK and renting in the area for a year. Any thoughts? Many thanks, Mark and Giselle

Hi there,

We are a family and moved to the Carcassonne area almost 3 years ago, with five young children. If you would like to chat, do contact me at [email protected]

Hi - I live about 90 minutes from Carcassone. Apparently there is a thriving Irish (skiiing) community. Can I ask why you want to move to France, and why Carcassone in particuliar?

Have you thought about employment, adjusting, education, finance, etc etc? A little more info would help.

Ian

Hi my name is Lynn I am Writing articles about the life's of expats in France. We are looking for expats who would like to tell their stories about why they moved and how life has been etc since they took the step. If anyone would like to help please email me.
Many thanks
Lynn